a little bag of marbles

Mikeyy,

Ashley, I will tell you whatever I can about pearl nuclei. And no Bo I'm not an Aussie. I'm an honorary Aussie I am told. But I'm a Yank. I've been doing business in Australia for almost 20 years now. I reckon a bit may have rubbed off mate.

We will have to pick you brains later or sooner :)

Okay, you are an honorary Aussie - that's good cobber. I am sure some has rubbed off. Are you up in Broome now or do you move around a lot.

More photos soon, please :)

Bo

Mikeyy,

We will have to pick you brains later or sooner :)

Okay, you are an honorary Aussie - that's good cobber. I am sure some has rubbed off. Are you up in Broome now or do you move around a lot.

More photos soon, please :)

Bo
You say up in Broome. That wouldn't put you down in Perth would it? No I live in Canyon Lake, California. I used to have a unit in Palm Cove. I have friends all over Australia. But when it comes to business its obviously Perth, Exmouth, Broome and Darwin. WA Eagles

Those last two pearls near the tip of the pencil are all orient! ;)
And the drop on the upper left?will be a pleasure to see more like those!

Mikeyy, what was that about WA eagles?

And the drop on the upper left?will be a pleasure to see more like those!

Mikeyy, what was that about WA eagles?
Western Australia :D But a shout out for Seattle. I have a sister and a niece that live there.

Western Australia :D But a shout out for Seattle. I have a sister and a niece that live there.
Our WA eagles flock to the Skagit River every winter to gorge on salmon. Next time you visit family, don't forget the marbles!

Yes, lots of flocking up our way.

I'm up for more pictures of marbles?round or (especially) otherwise!

Back