365 Days of Pearls

The souffles are really lustrous. The bunnies are so adorable, the Guinea pigs as well. I only ever had cats and fishes, but fishes die fast.

I don’t know that there’s a big difference between a mini and regular Rex. My first Rex was supposed to be mini and she was quite big, but we bought her from a pet store rather than a breeder. Maple came from a breeder and is definitely smaller than Willow was but not hugely so.

I love Rex and actually have Rex. :) Rex get to be anywhere from 7.5-10.5lbs. The minis generally only get to about 5lb at the most. They both have beautifully soft, dense, velour-like fur, which is what they are known for. I also used to have chickens but they all passed away. I miss their easter egg colored eggs. This picture from 2013 is when I got an egg from each of my hens. Hard to tell, but the egg colors were light blue, olive, light pink and brown. Eggs from 2013.jpg

And every picture you showed with the soufle, I kept repeating, "WOW!" I must have said it about five times. That luster is amazing!!!

Souffle'? I don't remember photos of an egg based souffle'. OH, the pearls! DOH!

Did PP put the soufflé strands together or did you and BAS put your strands together? I'm asking because they make a strong statement but are just the right size for your neck.

Well ll however they came about, I can just echo everyone else, they're a real pleasure to behold.

I wasn't aware that BAS has a sister strand to BN's soufflé necklace! I would love to see hers too!!

Oh, Wow!! 5 strands? Lucky ladies to have snagged those. I discovered PG to late! So many beautiful creations from a few years back. I wish they could make a comeback cause I would love to have something like that. The colors are amazing & the size is incredible!!!

Last edited:
Those souffles are absurdly gorgeous, BN!

I’m super in love with BabyNurse and BAS’ sister soufflé strands. :eek:

baby nurse, I think those are the most delicious pictures I've ever seen of your super souffle set. Absolutely stunning.

I have a more lavender-tinged set, but my pictures couldn't do the pearls justice.

There were a handful of metallic superstrands a few years ago and baby nurse and I each chose a strand. I had two pearls removed for earrings.

Hope you are well, BN, and you have still been enjoying pearls every day, even when you aren't able to post. :)

I second that notion, Andrew! This is my go-to thread to unwind at night, I think I'm still at page 160? Eventually I'll make it to the end, I hope you're well BN. You're like a pearl Fairy Godmother to some of us ;)

OMG, I'm in love with Couscous! I've had to catch up a bit, but the pearly eye candy is fantastic. I especially love the new golden wave rope -- yum! And I must find a red coral necklace to wear with my GSS drop pendants.

I've been going back over this thread today and it is such a stress reliever! To anybody not interested in pearls that sounds insane but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Thank you, Andrew, CBPearllover, and lary! I’m well, just took a break:)

Pearl Dreams and Kay, my bunny Couscous from a couple of pages back is a gorgeous little bunny, does all kinds of cute things and is sooo soft if you can get close enough to pet him. But he’s the most standoffish snob. He gets all his love and affection from his mate, Maple and can’t stand to have us anywhere near. Who knew a pet bunny could be like that? Giving a little insight into his character since you both commented on how adorable he looked.

Last edited:
Day 323:

I recently purchased these earrings from Hisano of little h. They are beautiful souffles lined with topaz melee and seed pearls. The earrings are part of her bridal collection which (per little h Instagram) was inspired by her own wedding as well as the ocean. It is my favorite collection!

The necklace is a strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise.

6C0A46F9-963A-45A9-9FBD-AE89067B5A5E.jpg

65070030-3DB9-4CF9-BD69-AF4E6E86A451.jpg

0E695709-897C-4466-9363-884C177D6CF3.jpg

FCDECD49-8F1F-485C-AEEC-F4C824240E3E.jpg

It is so good to have you back. The new littleh earrings are beautiful and goes so well with the blue akoyas.

Back