365 Days of Pearls

I agree that putting a feather pearl necklace on someome who actually has feathers sounds like a good plan, but birds have opinions about everything. Maybe Emerald felt it clashed instead of complemented. Beautiful purples in the feather pearls.

baby nurse, your feather pearl necklace is so creative and charming! Wear it in good health. It's a terrific design. Sarah is gifted.

The new feather pearl necklace is lovely! And really appreciate your attempts to photographs feathers with feathers!

Thats so funny Babynurse, her escaping the pearls. My kitten did the same, I put a strand on her, she bolted away with it and dumped it on the downstairs floor. Both kitten and pearls escaped without harm. She did steel some loose pearls some days ago, bounced them on the floor in the middle of the night, very funny according to cat. I had to get up and retrieve them and cover the other pearls up. Sturdy pearls I have to say. Beautiful pearls and beautiful coloring on Emerald.

Charlotta that is hilarious! Good thing that you retrieved the pearls and tucked them away. Losing pearls is easy enough without fur babies entering the equation! In my case there would be no play involved, they’d be gobbled up, end of story. Lol.

BWeaves, we have very similar tastes!

Thank you, kindly, BAS!

I agree, Parrot Lady. Birds have that strong instinct regarding protecting their necks also. If you want to survive, you don’t let anything near your neck. I think they tolerate it a bit better if they’re being held (snuggled).

Haha— thank you SunSeeker!

Day 341:

Ombré Keshi rope from Kojima Pearl and abalone shard earrings from Heather Benjamin.

0287C5BC-9B7F-4BDA-9673-F60ECD188721.jpg

9E860A97-6B51-4296-9E5E-8A4E0C608B6F.jpg

C3D45CF0-59BB-490D-8674-4E63F4B395CB.jpg

695A4B26-8EB6-44D4-AD23-ACD3E187B647.jpg

5B9BAE02-C876-4AC2-96B7-5FF0C7809D4F.jpg

4757FECF-6DF6-4147-87D4-F80087EC949D.jpg

6CE79162-0F27-441E-911A-153F561A7623.jpg

Whee, I'm wearing my ombre' keshi rope from Kojima, today, too. Twinsies.

Beautiful ombré Kojima keshies, BN! It's always a pleasure seeing your beautiful pearls! They make me smile!

The ombre keshi rope is really versatile and lustrous , and the little shell is so cute.

Oh wow I've missed two pages of pearls ... and chickens ! First...I love the feather necklace but even more I love the photo of her staring down at it like it is a snake. Looks like she's about to peck at it. I have to ask..what are the little beads in-between some of the Keshi ?

The ombre is gorgeous ! And BWeaves..have you posted yours lately? It's so pretty !!

I love this thread !

I've been layered up in pearls the last few days, but it's been cold and they were under my coat when the pearl lighting was good.

Aaaaahhh, the only thing that gets me more than excited than pearls! Animals!! What a cool chicken :D I'm really excited about all the feather pearls Kojima is carrying, they would make great dangle earrings.

Oh wow I've missed two pages of pearls ... and chickens ! First...I love the feather necklace but even more I love the photo of her staring down at it like it is a snake. Looks like she's about to peck at it. I have to ask..what are the little beads in-between some of the Keshi ?

The ombre is gorgeous ! And BWeaves..have you posted yours lately? It's so pretty !!

I love this thread !

Thank you, Katbran!

I looked up her description of the piece and it says “3mm faceted gold vermeil beads”. I love how they bring out the gold tones in the pearls and how they’re faceted!

Back