365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, 86Corvettegirl, Simply adorned, Bonsava, Ama, BWeaves, newberry, GemGeek, JerseyPearl, Katbran, Pareltje, SunSeeker, 2thdktr, Charlotta, Bcm21mk, and Jeremy!

Day 351:

South Sea harvest rope from Pearl Paradise and golden South Sea/Tahitian Keshi dangles from Kojima Pearl.

Nora's Magnificent Pearl

Cortez Harvest 2016   2nd Best Bar 10mm Gem++++ (1)

Best Pearl 2015   Flamingo Pink

Cortez Pearl Bars G+ NS 10 mm General View (1)

The largest Cortez Pearl ever produced. From the 2014 Harvest and made by Douglas McLaurin. The pear

Cortez Keshi Pearls

Holy carp, that's an amazing rope and earrings!!!

Yes, I will bring the Everything Bagel to Ruckus.

I'm not going to bring a lot of jewelry with me, so everyone let me know if there's some particular piece of mine you want to see in person.

That rope is a magnificent head-turner - agree with Pattye that the touch of blue just elevates it over the top. Also love those earrings!

What glorious luxury! Hmmm ... do I need a harvest rope with blue in lol? Love the earrings with the rope.

Thank you, Katbran, pattye, Charlotta, BWeaves, Bcm21mk, Bonsava, and Cathy!

Last few pics.

B0F94BC7-C53F-4908-9859-5BFAE88F4521.jpg

964AB7ED-4A51-4DD4-B9FC-6FC99F2A4501.jpg

A712DB00-2230-496B-A64D-BFFDD4447F8B.jpg

752FCDE9-6293-4309-B96E-04F6ADE93C7A.jpg

Last edited:
Day 352:

Soufflé ring from little h, freshwater pearl hoop earrings from Pearl Paradise (I think designed by Hisano.).

95B914E8-E8FB-4F30-A6F6-B9FA7DDB71E1.jpg

A3D906D2-F348-462B-A211-CBF54C2C611B.jpg

64188668-A15B-4401-A279-553A6F2D7E7D.jpg

9579EE85-972D-4D83-8CE1-65D1157B78F9.jpg

DCF28967-BAF3-4241-A932-4317ADD27676.jpg

Oh dear. I could never wear that to work or anywhere else where my attention was needed. That would be nearly impossible for all the ogling and constant playing with that fantastic rope.

And love the hoops. I have those too and wear them when I am rushed or have something on with a neckline that doesn't look right with a strand or pendant.

Oh dear. I could never wear that to work or anywhere else where my attention was needed. That would be nearly impossible for all the ogling and constant playing with that fantastic rope.

And love the hoops. I have those too and wear them when I am rushed or have something on with a neckline that doesn't look right with a strand or pendant.

I reach for the hoops in similar circumstances: the neckline isn’t right for a necklace and the earrings are just the right touch.

BN, your Golden Harvest rope is stunning. I think the touch of blue just raises the bar to a new level. I love the earrings & they go so well with the Harvest Rope! I wish I could attend Ruckus this year but unfortunately, we are committed elsewhere at the end of the month! I would love to have a sister rope to your waterfall as well.

I'm loving the pearl hoops & that soufflé ring! The luster on that pearl is phenomenal!!

Love your soufflé ring BN; I admired it greatly when I first started perusing this thread and I love getting to look at it again now. The earrings are adorable, but that ring...it's a scene-stealer, and you wear it so well!

I've noticed you have several really beautiful pearl rings. Do you worry about damage/losing pearls a lot when you wear them? I always had the impression pearls were very difficult to keep in ring settings.

BN, your custom harvest rope is magnificent! I love those GSS and Tahitian keshi earrings every time you post them.

I have 2 leftover 10 mm oval GSS pearls I have been waiting to use for a pair of earrings. Your earrings have inspired me to combine them with 2 blue baroque akoyas from earring jackets I rarely wear to make blue and gold earrings to go with my gold, white and blue harvest rope and also my BBA necklace.

BBA & GSS earrings 1.jpg
BBA & GSS earrings 2.jpg

That's a fabulous idea KaySD! I got the second 104" harvest rope with the idea of removing a few pearls for earrings ... so far I've been unable to break it up lol.

Back