365 Days of Pearls

Hello bunny! It's adorable.
And that tahitian strand. I remember laughing at the writeup and you wear it so beautifully.

Those are classic Tahitians. Really gorgeous. And I love the earrings.

But BUNNNNNNNY! Blue Pearl BUNNNNNNY! I'm in love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, THERE he is !!! Hi Blue Bunny :) Baby Nurse is correct though; as great as the photos are, doesn't do justice to his coloring, or to the perfect "Sitting Bunny" shape in real life. So lucky to have met him in person :)

As you know, I've Marianne to thank for this little guy. I had my back to the big square table where Marianne was looking through the soufflés. I was feasting my eyes on Hisano's little h pieces when Marianne exclaimed "a BUNNY!". I quickly whipped around, "a bunny? Where...?" She handed him to me, I slipped him into the baggie labeled "baby nurse" (we all had these at the ruckus), and the rest is history.

I knew someone picked the Blue Bunny out of the souffles, but didn't see that happen (likely dazed and confused in front of a tray of Fiji pearls with Julie THANK YOU JULIE lol). All I remember is Baby Nurse coming over to me, with her fist tightly closed, whispering "LOOK what I got but I'm buying it and you can't have it :)" LOL LOL LOL ... Baby Nurse knows we love bunnies and the grandson has his own twins; the hopping kind not the pearly kind. I was gracious, and SMITTEN. Marianne ... anytime you want to pick out pearls for me ... :)

Hello, nOOB here ..just wanted to say WOW ..got thru this whole thread and omg the amazing pearls and iridescence etc.. I'm obsessing over it all ;-) SpookyAL=Annalisa

Ahem! I know I'm a grown woman, but some friends you never toss aside.

IMG_2849.jpg

I LOVE your blue pearl bunny, BN. Adorable.

Last edited:
Aww, BWeaves, your bunny is precious and clearly adored! My family has 3 pet bunnies in our past also!

My first time seeing your pearl bunny, BN, amazing! No doubt you will have started the premier trend of 2017, chic chick fashion accessory, soon to be seen on NY to Paris runways! Oh, and the extraordinary Tahitians!

Such a pleasure to check out the new postings here daily!

BN's already got 2 chick pearls! On a ring! I think the chickens may be covered.

I am loving seeing this incredible collection! So much beautiful jewelry and wonderful stories to go with each piece!

I say keep looking, Marianne ... it appears Baby Nurse couldn't have too many chickens :) Now if you ever see another bunny pearl ....

I will arm wrestle you to the death for a bunny pearl, Cathy.

I kid. I have a swan. I should be content.

Thank you, hanadama, BWeaves, Kalmen, Bailey, SpookyAL, Kay, Pattye, Marianne, pammbw, and Cathy!

Those are classic Tahitians. Really gorgeous. And I love the earrings.
I remember seeing the original blog post. Of COURSE it was you who bought them. I waver too long thinking about big purchases. But I get to see them better when worn by someone I know, right?

But BUNNNNNNNY! Blue Pearl BUNNNNNNY! I'm in love.

BWeaves, I originally had no intention of buying the Rikitea strand. I got the email about it and thought it was beautiful but was trying to save for something else. BAS bought it and sent me pictures of it. That's when I fell hard!

I knew someone picked the Blue Bunny out of the souffles, but didn't see that happen (likely dazed and confused in front of a tray of Fiji pearls with Julie THANK YOU JULIE lol). All I remember is Baby Nurse coming over to me, with her fist tightly closed, whispering "LOOK what I got but I'm buying it and you can't have it :)" LOL LOL LOL ... Baby Nurse knows we love bunnies and the grandson has his own twins; the hopping kind not the pearly kind. I was gracious, and SMITTEN. Marianne ... anytime you want to pick out pearls for me ... :)

Aahhh those Fiji pearls...

Hello, nOOB here ..just wanted to say WOW ..got thru this whole thread and omg the amazing pearls and iridescence etc.. I'm obsessing over it all ;-) SpookyAL=Annalisa

It really is a treat for me to share : )

Back