365 Days of Pearls

Fabulous look, BN. That Holy Grail ripple necklace is breathtaking. What are the size of the pearls? I love how the Tahitian & the keshi blend so well with the iolite. The luster on the T pendant is so sharp. You wear this so well.

Thank you, 86CG! The pearls are 12.5 to 17.1mm and necklace length is 22 and 3/4 inches.

Attachments

• DB1BC10A-C450-4A73-911C-1D4873CDC5F4.jpeg
    DB1BC10A-C450-4A73-911C-1D4873CDC5F4.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! Those are really huge & the colors are so vibrant!! I wish Jeremy would do another one!!! I don't have anything like this. It's just stunning!!!

Drool-worthy ripples! You really have an extraorinary collection of beautiful pearls, BN.

Last edited:
Thank you, Parrot Lady! I have a lot of ripple pearls but I packed them away and can’t find them. Fortunately I still have these!

Those ripples are extraordinary. Very special, and just gorgeous.

I'm curious about the clasp. Is there a bit of chain on the bar, or is the bar right up against the end pearl?

Thanks BN. I like ring and bar clasps for bracelets as I can close them easily with my left hand. Plus, they can be very decorative. But I never see them offered by the pearl vendors. As much as I love the orbit clasp, I cannot work it one handed.

If they are well designed, they won't come undone accidentally. I've had a few where the bar was too short and they kept undoing themselves.

I just love the colors in the necklace! And the skin is smooth for ripples, too! Such a magnificent strand!! I would be so thrilled to have a necklace like this!!

At least when you do find your ripples, that you misplaced, you have lots of new combinations to show us.

Back