365 Days of Pearls

Oh look, more Goodies! Folks are right, pearls love your skin!

Thank you for the efforts you put in to your thread for our pleasure.

That pendant glows. It's like one of your chickens laid the golden egg!

I'm obsessed with yellow gold bangles these days but can't find one that actually fits my tiny wrist. I thought I found one that'll work but even that turns on my wrist :(

Loving the combination of yellow gold and gold pearl!

I'm obsessed with yellow gold bangles these days but can't find one that actually fits my tiny wrist. I thought I found one that'll work but even that turns on my wrist :(

Loving the combination of yellow gold and gold pearl!

I have the same issue! So many pretty bangles but always so big!

Thank you, lisa c, 86Corvettegirl, Masik, Katbran, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and Babyblue!

Day 357:

Today I wore my Andy Muller Tahitian rope and Kojima Pearl Keshi dangles.

A2604AFA-5779-49CB-859A-3EDDC8C0DA64.jpg

049E05AA-72EA-4484-A9E1-B9E155C6D0DD.jpg

0233D77C-ED60-49C4-A5A1-D90D3AF5186D.jpg

59E05030-F833-4BD5-A162-6B99D03D2F59.jpg

EF345044-5533-4DB0-977E-59C669F4E7A7.jpg

F8C76D04-65D7-44C8-8E8E-4C15D0D8EEF3.jpg

677450A5-01AA-4250-96E3-3546CC5C6227.jpg

I love the range of colors on that rope. Especially the goldish looking ones!

Oh wow, another combination I never would have put together, and it looks great! That necklace is amazing. I don't remember seeing that one before. I love the mix of colors and sizes, and the orbit clasp, of course.

Thank you, lisa c, 86Corvettegirl, Masik, Katbran, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and Babyblue!

Day 357:

Today I wore my Andy Muller Tahitian rope and Kojima Pearl Keshi dangles.

View attachment 61066

View attachment 61067

View attachment 61068

View attachment 61069

View attachment 61070

View attachment 61071

View attachment 61072

BN, I love this!! That Tahitian necklace is spectacular & the earring are a perfect pairing! How long is your rope & mm size of the pearls? This is the type of mixed Tahitian rope I'm looking for! I am so envious of your collection....envious in a good way because your collection is so beautiful & has such a variety!!

WOW! This necklace has so many delightful colors! And it looks great against the blue top and beautifully paired with the Kojima earrings.

BN, I love this!! That Tahitian necklace is spectacular & the earring are a perfect pairing! How long is your rope & mm size of the pearls? This is the type of mixed Tahitian rope I'm looking for! I am so envious of your collection....envious in a good way because your collection is so beautiful & has such a variety!!

Thank you, Corvettegirl! I’m going to have to dig a bit to find the details but i’ll get back to you today.

The pearls range from 7-14mm and the rope is about 39”.

Last edited:
Oh wow, another combination I never would have put together, and it looks great! That necklace is amazing. I don't remember seeing that one before. I love the mix of colors and sizes, and the orbit clasp, of course.

I posted it once in March. It’s a piece someone picked up for me in HK a few years ago and I never wore it because it wasn’t strung. I kept thinking I would string it and start wearing it but never actually got around to it until a few months ago. Honestly I’m not sure when I would have gotten it done if it weren’t for the motivation to share it here!

Back