Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Silver wires tarnish when used with pearls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShashiRatna
    replied
    Thank you for the kudos! It feels worthwhile and it means a lot.

About that wrist shot, I don't feel all that comfortable so, I do hope y'all will excuse me. And thank you for asking me and showing all this interest. Feels like I created a masterpiece. Maybe when I feel more comfortable. ......... later.

Cheers,
    ShashiRatna

Leave a comment:

• BeadersSecret
    replied
    Well doesn’t this have a fantastic ending with a fabulous finish, well done you.
    As GemGeek says, would love to see a wrist shot.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    We definitely need a wrist shot. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• ShashiRatna
    replied
    Thank you y'all for the compliments.
    The drape actually feels good.

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    They look good!

It didn't occur to me until now to suggest Stretch Magic or some other elastic thread but if you find you don't like the drape of the nylon coated beading wire after all, that might be something to try.

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    Your bracelets looks great. You'll have to give us wrist shots.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    SashiRatna,
    Such pretty, lustrous baroque pearls! They don't need a fancy design to show them off. They will be great to mix with other bracelets and if you get bored with them ~ well, you can change them.

Leave a comment:

• ShashiRatna
    replied
    Hello ladies,

After burning the midnight oil and some mishaps, I finished the bracelets. What you see are 2 bracelets, each wrapped twice. That way I can use it on either wrist and be able to mix and match with bangles.

Cheers and stay safe,
    ShashiRatna
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    ooooh yes , photos please !! Love to see the creative designs that our PGF peeps come up with !

Leave a comment:

• ShashiRatna
    replied
    And I forgot to add,
    I didn't bother to learn from my mother.

Leave a comment:

• linda.wald
    replied
    We would love to see what you make!

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Disdain
    replied
    We are never going to be disappointed, don't worry!

Leave a comment:

• ShashiRatna
    replied
    Hi Cathy,
    Thank you for the vote of confidence but I am afraid it's going to disappoint. My project is not one of those delicate crochet projects. My mother made me some beautiful crochet stuff which I cherish. Now you got me thinking and the wheels are turning.

Cheers,
    ShashiRatna

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    SashiRatna, I'd also LOVE to see your pearl "needlework". I used to do a lot of fine thread crochet, and have been so tempted to try some fine wire in gold, and pearls, either in crochet or even knitting. Alas, my hands suffer repetitive stress injuries, and don't like this plan at all, so it lives in my brain and not in reality . Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    I know I would love to see it. This is a great thread. I miss threads like this where we can share advice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X