New GSS necklace...Cees does it again!

Lilpearl

I wanted a new GSS pendant to match my new GSS and akoya earrings. I reached out to Cees and ran some ideas by him, and this beauty is now on its way!
7746433D-51E9-4991-8A05-DA2F67A71902.jpegA81EF85D-C670-4A7F-A3CF-4F989F219089.jpeg1B9B77FF-2CB7-4870-9AA2-E29C795CCB3C.jpeg

OH wowza! Again, I love a single pearl in a special bail. It turns a pendant into a necklace.

Just gorgeous! I love how the diamonds enhance your lovely GSS pearl yet allow it to still take center stage. That necklace is going to go so well with any outfit you wear.

Wow, that's an incredible necklace! Congratulations, and kudos to Cees :)

Thank you ladies!
Just a quick update as I received my package today and I’m thrilled on how this design turned out and how well it matches my earrings!
This is a necklace/set that I will be using quite often!
And to answer your question Lady Disdain, the pearl is fixed.
032F03C8-654A-460A-9403-89794EA630C6.jpg

Oh, MY!!! This is spectacular!!! I love how it's made & how well it matches your earrings!! Cudos to Cees!!!

Wow. Nice set. I love both the necklace, pendant and earrings.

Stunning pendant. It goes really well with the earrings. Gorgeous set.

Gorgeous! Is the pendant finding custom or is this something that Cees sourced for you? The "set" is just stunning! Congrats!

Thank you Octavia’s Mom, 86C, BW, Charlotta, and CricketBug! This was a design that I’d seen and fell in love and Cees recreated for me. He was very patient and understood exactly what I wanted and I’m very pleased with the end result!

Want to thank Lilpearl and all others for the trust and I am glad to see that the pearls and designs are liked in the creations.
I am very flattered by all positive responses.

Cees

FB Cees van Oije
Instagram cees_van_oije

Cees, we are really happy with the wonderful pearls you find for us so I believe that we should be thanking you to.

Thank you, Cees, for continuing to find such gorgeous pearls for us. I'm still in love with my multi T strand & my Fiji strand I got from you a couple of yrs ago!!!

Back