SSP keshi from Cees!

Sanippy

A small parcel of SSP keshi from Cees arrived today! I chose a smaller pair for studs and 5 larger for a tin cup bracelet.

These are my first foray into the world of SSP :)

4A760007-DDA9-483B-B023-65E586652562.jpg

50A766AD-548C-4D45-974B-C5F94CD9E4BC.jpg

Sanippy, congratulations on the new obsession! :) I recently became a fan of SSP keshis - brought four pearls from Japan, but haven't decided what to do with them yet.. what are your plans for the tahitians?))

I just love the SS tin cup and earring pearls - great choices! :) And yes, what will you do with the Tahitian pearls?

Really nice, Sanippy! I am excited to see what you do with them-

Congratulations on your new purchase, Sanippy. You got wonderful keshis!

Those pearls are gorgeous. Make sure you post pictures of what you make with them. I can't wait to see.

Gorrrgeous, Sanippy! Beautiful choices. I can't wait to see what you make! SSP are so addictive - I resisted for a while but eventually succumbed, as we all must :)

Lovely pearls. Cees never fails in his standards. And his prices are reasonable. His jeweller's workmanship is also excellent. I have a ring from him to prove that.

Thank you all!

Laguna & GemGeek, no plans for the Ts at yet. I purchased them on a whim as the colours caught me eye!

Eileen, I think your new ring deserves its own thread with lots and lots of photos. It is sensational.

I plan on making a white gold tin cup bracelet with the mixed SSP keshi. These are my favourites:

43135520-B27D-44AC-867D-4179247C73E6.jpg

6DBF8FC5-FED3-48BF-84E7-FBB3E3DBD5F8.jpg

844B20EA-CC3C-4338-9EB1-6A8172E0CC81.jpg

Thanks pattye, Katbran, JP and kalmen!

I’m not convinced the GSSP complement my skin tone but I love them, the overtones are mesmerising! It will be a while before I get around to making the bracelet but I’ll definitely share photos when I do.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the lovely keshi, and I can't wait to see your finished project.

Look at that shine! I was trying to purchase some gss keshi from Cees and the ones I kept picking out were gone... hmmmm.... ;) I think you're going to have a stunning bracelet!

Back