Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, I'm actively drooling over your look today, wow!!!! Those keshi in particular are amazing. Of course the lovely little h earrings are also stellar :) Your new “I Love Being A Pearl” GSS pendant is also really lovely.

2thdktr, your pistachio collection is gorgeous! I love your earrings and especially your ring!

BWeaves, your new earrings are so fun and chic!

Moneymeister, your GSS collection is fantastic - love you new eternal earrings - and in my opinion, worth the trip to Ban Island...I'm vacationing there myself right now :giggle:

I've been on a wire-wrapping craze of late. Bracelet made with Kamoka Ts.
View attachment 467942 View attachment 467940
Wow....just wonderful! Great job with the wrapping. What pretty Ts!

Welcome to the forum, lilac blossom 1!!! :wave:

Thanks so much, Jeremy, 86C, SurfnSci and AzFlyGirl!

Wow, SurfnSci, I love the colors of the new Kamoka pearls! They make such an eye-catching bracelet.

A large (10.5+ mm), soft multicolored Akoya necklace and a blue Akoya necklace, both from Takahashi. Worn with four bracelets I knotted with colorful baroque Akoya, also from Takahashi.

IMG_2130.jpeg
IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4939.jpeg

Welcome to the forum, lilac blossom 1!!! :wave:

Thanks so much, Jeremy, 86C, SurfnSci and AzFlyGirl!

Wow, SurfnSci, I love the colors of the new Kamoka pearls! They make such an eye-catching bracelet.

A large (10.5+ mm), soft multicolored Akoya necklace and a blue Akoya necklace, both from Takahashi. Worn with four bracelets I knotted with colorful baroque Akoya, also from Takahashi.

View attachment 467948View attachment 467949View attachment 467950
Oh jeg, like usual each and every one of these is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you, AzFlyGirl, and yes to Pearls Girls time!:giggle: Thank you, moneymeister and BWeaves! The pendant is a fun shape!

Pretty pistachios, 2thdktr. They look great together!

Celonmaril, I hope you come out to play more often!

Golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi. Worn with fw and ruby studs from little h, and GSS dangle jackets I made to wear with studs.
View attachment 467934View attachment 467935
Beautiful goldens!

Jeg, I'm actively drooling over your look today, wow!!!! Those keshi in particular are amazing. Of course the lovely little h earrings are also stellar :) Your new “I Love Being A Pearl” GSS pendant is also really lovely.

2thdktr, your pistachio collection is gorgeous! I love your earrings and especially your ring!

BWeaves, your new earrings are so fun and chic!

Moneymeister, your GSS collection is fantastic - love you new eternal earrings - and in my opinion, worth the trip to Ban Island...I'm vacationing there myself right now :giggle:

I've been on a wire-wrapping craze of late. Bracelet made with Kamoka Ts.
View attachment 467942 View attachment 467940
Oh, very nice wire wrapping and you can't go wrong with Kamoka T's!!

I just received another SS golden pair from Pearl Paradise. These are the Eternal Collection. I am in love ❤️. Now I am on a self imposed ban for a while, but hey...I'm happy

I just received another SS golden pair from Pearl Paradise. These are the Eternal Collection. I am in love ❤️. Now I am on a self imposed ban for a while, but hey...I'm happy
.View attachment 467915View attachment 467916
I did the same setting with my GSS from PP's Hong Kong event. I find that I'm wearing them often, in place of 14K gold earrings. They're so comfortable and... glowy:giggle:

2thdktr ,
your baroque necklace is to die for ! I am so drawn to baroques, and the color hues are amazing. And the earrings are stunning. They look so lovely together.
Thank you so much, AzFlyGirl-- the pictures of the cactus garden and sunset are just magnificent.

Thanks JEG! And wow, that "I love being a pearl" pearl is HUGE. And the pearl hoops are great, too. And thanks for posting all those photos!

2thdktr: Gorgeous pistachio Tahitians.

Moneymeister: Oh, yes, my dangles do look like leaping dolphins. I think it depends on which side of the keshi is facing forward. I keep seeing different things in them. Like seeing pictures in clouds.
BWeaves, thank you so much. I admire you going out of your comfort zone for those fabulous dangles.

Thank you, AzFlyGirl, and yes to Pearls Girls time!:giggle: Thank you, moneymeister and BWeaves! The pendant is a fun shape!

Pretty pistachios, 2thdktr. They look great together!

Celonmaril, I hope you come out to play more often!

Golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi. Worn with fw and ruby studs from little h, and GSS dangle jackets I made to wear with studs.
View attachment 467934View attachment 467935
Thanks Jeg- those chunky golden nuggets are delicious.

Whoa, BWeaves!! Can’t wait to see that strand of 50 shades of purple! Amazing!

Thanks so. much, 2thdktr and CatMom! CatMom, lol, I do love Tahitians. I wasn’t sure about that strand when I saw it in Hawaii because the mix is quite unusual, but then, it makes it different from the others I already had.

I’m pulling up pics from my photo library. I wore this last week when we went out for my son’s birthday, but in my hurry to try to take pics, the results were not so great so I’m using old pics… Golden SS strand from Kojima, with a multi-colored GSS rope length from PP Ruckus.
IMG_2141.jpeg
IMG_2143.jpeg

Oh my! I'm hyperventilating. Hisano just sent me a photo of my Edisons strung on the violet thread, and with a large orbit clasp. That necklace is insane. I can't wait to see it in person

View attachment 467953
Oh My Sweet Lord!

Back