Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eolian pearls Your ombre pair is amazing!!!
    TriciaS Your blues are gorgeous and they look so lovely on you!!!
    jeg Those little h earrings look even more fabulous on your ears than they did in the PP website glamour shot, haha. They are just so cool and creative!

I've been inspired by everyone this week to wear blue akoyas! This is a combination of a baroque PP necklace and a very baroque bracelet from Pearlescence; I had to rework the bracelet after I accidentally cracked one of the pearls wearing it at work The earrings are from PP, as well.

Comment

• Blues! littleh! Ombre's! I love them all.

Wait? There was a vault sale?

Comment

• BWeaves...YES, and it’s still going on. That’s how I finally pulled the trigger on the blue akoya strands.

Comment

• TriciaS, that's my idea of a dreamy wedding (or anywhere) outfit ... Navy lace top, silk pants, those silver blue akoyas ... ultra-chic, dramatic but quiet elegance, go anywhere and never be under nor over dressed ... perfect! I sometimes switch how I'm wearing my matched strands during the day or the event ... long rope, back to 2 short strands for dinner, dancing etc. I also often have one strung just a bit shorter than the other to nest nicely, but sometimes I just like the slightly "messy" look of not nesting ... ie. you can't make a mistake with those
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Still ongoing Vault sale BWeaves, in fact some new pieces were added. I splurged on the larger little H stud earrings, yellow gold, egg shaped FW pearls (metallic I'd say), carved out and lined with turquoise, tiny gold beads, rubies and seed pearls ... from the same design collection as Jeg's. It's rare for me to choose studs as I prefer dangles, but I LOVE them for something different.
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• eolian pearls. That ombre tahitian rope is marvellous and your new ombre bracelet so pretty.
              jeg, amazing new earrings and south sea strand.
              TriciaS your two strands looks great on you. You really can't go wrong with that outfit.
              @SurfnSci.those akoyas looks wonderful and large for akoyas. How big are they?

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	01B93F93-5172-4975-AACC-81A00E7E0655.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	455223Thank you everyone! I love both those ombres!

Jeg your littleh earrings are gorgeous!!! Very very special and I love how you balance their colorfulness with the lustrous white SSPs...Such a beautiful combination!

TriciaS you can never go wrong with the blue akoyas! I love them nesting, I love them casually overlapping, I love them as a rope...They are always striking...

I have received yet another pearly package!!! And of course another pendant...From Julia of OceanRhyme on Etsy. This one was called “insanely metallic FW keshi” and insane it is! This heart shaped keshi can light up a room! And the tahitain pearl has a beautiful luster too..So so happy with it!!!! Dont know why I didnt get the earrings as well...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by eolian pearls; 07-18-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• That pendant is gorgeous eolian pearls. Such luster

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta! The larger akoyas from Pearlescence are 11.5-12 mm and the smaller ones from PP are 8.5-9.

Comment

• Eolian, that new pendant is gorgeous; looks almost on fire with that pretty pink linen; really brings out the cherry tones in the Tahitian too!
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Those akoyas are really big SurfnSci, and very pretty

Comment

• Well, I haven't posted lately. I've been wearing pearls but not taking pics due to the weather. Rain, rain, rain.

Happy Belated birth day, BW & a happy birth day to all those having birthdays soo.

I tried to get a pic of the small petal Keshia necklace with matching earrings I'm wearing today in between rain storms. They're multi color but look washed out in the pic.

Keep those lovely pearl pics coming, ladies. I'm loving all of them & congrats to all the new pearl purchases! Click image for larger version

Name:	20210720_141819 (2).jpg
Views:	114
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	455259

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl those pearls really do look like petals. They look luminous in the photos, so they must be really something in person.
                            eolian pearls you look so good in these simple pendants. Love the combination of the colors and shapes in your newest.
                            SurfnSci now that’s an akoya necklace. Wonderful sizes.

Comment

• As I threatened to do, I’m requesting your opinions on which necklace pendant combination looks best for an upcoming wedding l’m attending. The outfit is a navy lace-like top with navy silk wide leg pants (not the jeans in the photos!). The possible pearls are two 18” necklaces of silvery blue akoyas from Pearl Paradise fastened together, a strand of silvery blue grey FWP from Pearlesence, and a grey Tahitian pendant from a local jeweler. The colors of each are similar enough that one would have to get close and stare to see that they are slightly different. Number 2 photo has a small silver bow brooch holding the necklaces together.

I really appreciate hearing what you think...thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	63094D0C-8DDA-4E3B-8740-8BF0313DBF57.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	338.7 KB
ID:	455270 Click image for larger version

Name:	A6C767BE-402E-43F8-A620-94372FCED5D2.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	394.0 KB
ID:	455271 Click image for larger version

Name:	AC342869-7643-4E4C-A2A9-A853EBC47C7F.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	455272 Click image for larger version

Name:	D95F5D95-07F4-4ADA-8749-D2E5482BDA15.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	455273 Click image for larger version

Name:	BBA1DA69-8548-4B62-9D1C-EE39A9DE5A95.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	455275 Click image for larger version

Name:	FE3ADAEE-44E2-4479-85D5-37D272D71899.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	455274

Comment

• TriciaS, I think that I like the nr 1 and 4 the most. If it's hot I would probably go with nr 1, nothing close to my neck so that I could enjoy the festivities. But the pendant is really pretty as well. Either way you cannot go wrong with any of your 4 options.
                                86Corvettegirl, those petals are pretty. I bet that they have that rainbow luster in real life. That's hard to capture on photos

Comment

Working...
                                X