Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG... THANK YOU! I love seeing my babies well fed and taken care of and this baby is precious!
    She's totally erotochromatic...
    Thank you BWeaves
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
    Follow Me!
    Instagram
    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• Beautiful pearls jeg, that golden south sea strand is gorgeous.
      Eolian pearls, great new pendant and I really love that akoya strand, so colorful.
      Bweaves, your new tahitian strand is beautiful. So colorful. And that sea of cortez pearls is really something special.

Comment

• BWeaves, this tahitian matinee is perfection; the length, the size. Looks so fantastic on you, and I love the pairing with the teardrop with floret. I've been away from the forum for ages...pearlzaustralia reminded me to visit and this made for such a great welcome

Comment

• Jeg, you are positively regal in your golden ss strand! I can't resist the goldens...it's like you are wearing sunshine.

Comment

• Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
            OMG... THANK YOU! I love seeing my babies well fed and taken care of and this baby is precious!
            Thank you BWeaves

I keep thinking that word is erotic-chromatic.

I tried looking it up, and can't find it. Douglas, what does erotochromatic mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
              I think that should be added to the list of pearl value factors!
              Jeremy Shepherd
              President and Founder
              PearlParadise.com, Inc.
              The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
              PearlParadise.com on Flickr
              PearlParadise.com on Facebook
              Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

• BWeaves ,maybe CortezPearls made that frase up. I know I invent or tweak words all the time...and my response when someone comments on some word not being a word is always: it is now...

Comment

• Hehehe, Jeremy. Do you know what erotochromatic means?

Comment

• Yes, I made it up...mea culpa. I have a knack for inventing words and I have some that are really, really useful...like "Sintigo" (Spanish for "Without You"). This one came about when someone translated the song "With or Without You" by U2 into Spanish...it just didn't sound well! It went like "Contigo o sin ti"...awful. Changed it to "Con o sintigo" and it was PERFECT
                    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                    Follow Me!
                    Instagram
                    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• CortezPearls rtezPearls, I do that as well. Must mean that we are creative, and for me not all that respecting of proper word usage. I don't mean using bad words, just taking liberties with languages.

Comment

• Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
                        Yes, I made it up...mea culpa. I have a knack for inventing words . . .
                        Then I will add erotochromatic to my vocabulary!!!

My Dad's first language is not English, so he's always making up words, and we know exactly what he means when he makes them up. If he's confuzzled, then he's confused and puzzled.

Comment

• Indeed Charlotta and language is "alive" in a way, it evolves over time with our usage...or we would still be using "Ye Olde Aenglish"

And I love that word! To mee it just means that it makes you draw your breath inwards and roll your eyes up in sincere admiration to its colorful beauty BWeaves
                          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                          Follow Me!
                          Instagram
                          YouTube

Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• Confuzzled is such a fitting word BWeaves! Adding it to my vocabulary along with erotochromatic :-)

My Easter Tahitian Love look...

Comment

• Beautiful easter look eolian pearls.

Comment

• Beautiful Spring Look eolian pearls
                                It is a great word... Confuzzled
                                Last edited by CortezPearls; 04-05-2021, 03:38 PM. Reason: typo
                                Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                                Follow Me!
                                Instagram
                                YouTube

Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Working...
                                X