No announcement yet.

My tahitian pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotta My returning thought when seeing your creations and reading things like "my leftover pile" is that I don't have nearly enough Tahitians!

Comment

• Haha K. You probably don't have enough tahitians. In my early pearl buying days I often did buy tahitians rather inexpensive. Some were not all that good. I have thrown out the worst of them. The rest are in a fishing gear box. I also put the odd tahitian or other pearl in there if I create something out of several strands. Mostly there is one or two pearls leftover. Over time they have become rather many. I have almost an entire strand of golden south sea ripples there for example. I had a rope that I remade. Also lots of peachy freshwater pearls, they look hideous on me. Once in a while I do something with all those pearls.

Comment

• I find it fantastic when small and large pearls are mixed between each other on a neckless. And colors are mixing really nice. My mother has one similar amazing neckless in one of her houses in Cannes. I will try to get photo of it this week.
        Last edited by Moliro; 05-31-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Moliro . I would love to see a photo of your mothers necklace.

Comment

• Charlotta, you've inspired me to make some charms for my little hoops, still in the planning stage. Love the shape of your Pearlescence huggies! Always fun to pop in and see what you've redesigned!
            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you Pattye. I really love those huggies as well. They go with just about everything. I especially like that they are without embellishment, lets the pearls shine. You have to show us you new charms when you are done

Comment

Working...
              X