Does anyone know Valentina Herman?

I did some quick googling on both the name and username and very little turned up. One was an auctiva auction store, selling pretty much the same things. No storefront, no social media, etc.

This eBay forum posting also came up: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buyin...it-but/qaq-p/24409457/comment-id/56341#M56341 This alone would be enough to raise some flags for me. If there was a dispute, I would not like to be dealing with someone so rude and dismissive.

No so ill and muddled that she couldn't take the photos, edit the photos, create the sales pages etc etc...write the emails.......and, apparently, water the plants!

I see what you mean about the colours...it looks like maybe two strands were combined? Some are quite pink and others aren't . It's hard to imagine Miki mismatching a necklace.

She may or may not be sick... but the point is that it's a lot of money to spend with a store that has some questionable items. Where did this endless display of Miki pearls come from? Seems like someone might be printing up some certificates.

I see what you mean about the colours...it looks like maybe two strands were combined? Some are quite pink and others aren't . It's hard to imagine Miki mismatching a necklace.

She may or may not be sick... but the point is that it's a lot of money to spend with a store that has some questionable items. Where did this endless display of Miki pearls come from? Seems like someone might be printing up some certificates.

I think you’re right katbran, it almost looks like a miki strand cut with some other pearls to make it longer. The thing I always notice about mikis is they are just perfect to death in terms of matching. You might see some incredibly light surface imperfections in the A1, but if you can see it without magnification, it’s unlikely to pass. This one piece discredits all the rest for me, somehow.

Back