Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katbran
    replied
    So which of the HK/Chinese sellers were in Tucson ??

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    with the Hong Kong Fair postphoned until mid May many travel arrangments to be changed for buyers and sellers also.

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    Definitely, we'll need wine for our conversation! Judi, you and I should connect on a day and time so we can let everyone know when to "tune in"!

I will need some serious “hair and make up”! This will be great. When we decide when we do this, I will send an email.

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    Yes, Cees...I would think the freshwater pearl offerings would be limited. More room for South Sea and Tahitian pearls! There are some companies that have a presence in the US with freshwater pearls, like Majestic Pearl, but there are also so many others that just come to Tucson. We will see.

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    With the Chinese staying away I guess the selection of FWP will be limited then, am I right?

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Definitely, we'll need wine for our conversation! Judi, you and I should connect on a day and time so we can let everyone know when to "tune in"!

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    Exactly, Katbran. With over 50 shows and 65,000 people coming, it will be a hot bed.

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Hard to know how it will impact Tuscon. More and more travel restrictions in place. I think HK ( poor HK can't catch a break these past 10 months) will suffer . The unrest is still present and the facility wouldn't be a great place to be ... pretty crowded ... just the sort of thing health authorities are warning about.. crowds.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    I'm so looking forward to this Interview, Judi and Sarah!

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    I can not turn down that invitation! Should I bring wine? Hahah.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    OMG, you are too funny Judi! I'm going to be doing Instagram Live reports from the show and I'd love to sit down with you in the CPAA booth for an interview...who knows, maybe it will go "viral"

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    It doesn't seem to be getting better...Tucson is a pretty "viral" place.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Good question Judi. I was wondering if this might also impact the March shows in Hong Kong.

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    started a topic Chinese exhibitors in Tucson??

Chinese exhibitors in Tucson??

Does anybody know how the coronavirus will effect the Chinese market exhibitors in Tucson? With the limitation of travel in many cities, I was wondering if there might be a definite lack of Chinese pearls at the show.
Working...
X