this is pearl Pearl bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is pearl Pearl bracelet

next week is my sister's birthday .so i want buy one Pearl bracelet to her . i search on the ebay , and i find someone look beautiful . but i don't konw the 25 dollar is worth.so can anyone help me ? This is the Pearl bracelet thanks

Will it turn her arm green? I don't buy mystery metal.

Comment

Hi Jimsun,

I wouldn't call that a pearl bracelet. It seems to be quite a unique piece of costume jewelry, but I doubt if there is anything but fake pearls there - espeically at that price. If you want to buy your sister a lasting memory, I would find her a real freshwater pearl bracelet. They start at $63 at Pearl Paradise, but depensing on where you are located there are many other reputable sellers represented on this site.

- Karin

Comment

That is a cute bracelet, but it is cheap costume jewelry compared to a genuine pearl bracelet. This one is cute: $39. including postage. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sterling-Sil...item5d34b9852f
        Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

It's absolutely revolting, rather than cute, surely?

Comment

I found one like that but pretty and $25.00 including postage. I must not have punched the reply button.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/925-ST-SIL-M...item19c4daa7dcClick image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqYOKkIE1q2cgf!-BNrSQQf2o!~~_12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	348344
            Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

Working...
            X