Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tahitian Pearl on Kurt Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahitian Pearl on Kurt Russell

Hello everyone. I just saw Kurt Russell on ABC's "View" wearing a Tahitian Pearl on a leather string. I think this trend is catching on between Hollywood celebrities. I guess after Pierce Brosnan and Kurt Russell it is Ok for any guy to wear these beautiful gems.

Sascha Ghods
    Be My Pearl

The trend is actually catching on outside of Hollywood as well. I think it's a great masculine look. I know many men who pull the look off wonderfully.

Comment

I personally wear one myself (for the last year now), and I've had nothing but great feedback. IMO the trend will continue.

Comment

I'll chime in, I wear a tahitian drop pendant on leather often and just recently added a baroque tahitian bracelet to my collection. I get great comments on both.
        Kevin Canning
        Pearls Of Joy
        www.PearlsOfJoy.com
        Read My Blog
        FaceBook Fan Page
        1-800-451-1411

Comment

I think it's a sharp look! It's very classic yet bold. Here is a nice model shot with one: http://purepearls.com/mens-collection.htm

Comment

HI:

The cuffliinks are a wonderful look on a man or woman, but for me "the jury is still" out on a the look of a pearl pendant for a man. Wear it in health!!

cheers--Sharon

Comment

We will be getting used to men sporting pearls.

American Idol has been a hotbed of this trend. Earlier Chris Daughtry wore some black round beads that looked like black-dyed CFWP- a full strand of 8mm.

Then, I spotted Randy Jackson on Larry King Live with the 2 winners of AI, and he was wearing an 8mm strand of white pearls with one pearl stud earring.

Forget all the toe dipping, just put on the pearls, men, - they look great on you too.

Remember, what goes round ....... and men have always worn pearls until Mikimoto- who surely missed a bet by not marketing strands to men from the beginning.
              Last edited by Caitlin; 06-19-2006, 03:24 PM.
              Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

Then, I spotted Randy Jackson on Larry King Live with the 2 winners of AI, and he was wearing an 8mm strand of white pearls with one pearl stud earring.
                No offense to you Caitlin I know you have a good eye for pearls, but I would have to see it to believe it.
                Kevin Canning
                Pearls Of Joy
                www.PearlsOfJoy.com
                Read My Blog
                FaceBook Fan Page
                1-800-451-1411

Comment

ok he was wearing round, white beads, 8mm with a round white bead stud earring in his ear. In both his and Chris' case, if those weren't pearls, they may as well have been! I looked for a photo. If we could find photos of these tv events, we'd have a closeup of Resses Oscar earrings too!
                  Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

hmm, well now I really wanna see a photo of this!

If anybody knows a good source to find these kind of images from TV I know a lot of us would be greatful.

I'm still looking for a photo of Sean Paul at the Grammy's - I swear I saw him wearing a 20"+ tahitian strand.
                    Kevin Canning
                    Pearls Of Joy
                    www.PearlsOfJoy.com
                    Read My Blog
                    FaceBook Fan Page
                    1-800-451-1411

Comment

Working...
                    X