Earrings

V

Valeria101

So... does anything else but studs count? :p

These ones below prompted the question.

Pearl cloud earrings from Earth to art:

cloud%20earrings.jpg

I would love that design as a pin, raining small keshi :cool: But that's another story already.

Would you do something along those line to THEM ?

lumpy20baroque20pairsr3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful rainclouds!

Of course the others are 3/4" across, so they would be more like thunderclouds. I could see hail chunks hanging from them, say octohedral crystals.;)

GemGeek said:
Wonderful rainclouds!

Of course the others are 3/4" across, so they would be more like thunderclouds. I could see hail chunks hanging from them, say octahedral crystals.;)

OK. That's enormous ... some challenge to add anything.

Yeah for the octos. Could easily imagine more interesting precious rain drops then the bezels there. Especially if facets do not necessarily have to be involved.

I can sympathise with their choice of blue zircon for its sea color... I would expect uncut alluvial pebbles of this to slip down off the table like over-sized water droplets. :cool: Rough looks like water I think... and the high lustre helps, as does for diamonds themselves.

Jewelry materials are so beautiful by themselves sometimes... it makes quite a challenge to 'mess with perfection', change... work them into something else. Silly thing to say, perhaps :eek: .... But so real for pearls (that don't get modified much from origin to wear). :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Jeff Gram's website and visit regularly to see all his gemstone cuts. I have a small, but beautiful pear shape seafoam tourmaline from him.

And you're right, the rough looked a lot like water!;)

Back