Difference between AAA and Freshadama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbie,

I love baroques too in a strand, and am eyeing a nice strand of freshwater pillows in 12x8mm, the first strand of pillows that appeal to my eyes

I would love a big strand of SS baroques one day too, and none of the current offers on PP appeal to me

So I too am rather fussy about shapes

DK
    Treat every life situation like a dog: if you can't play with it, eat it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away

Comment

Dkan:
      I would like a nice strand of WSS's someday myself. I say I don't like PPB's but you can't deny the shine of SS's is something else, hey?

I noticed on another thread, "A Beader's Special", everybody was talking about the mixed white colors being pretty. I have to agree with this. Care Ehret has some pretty white strands in multi-tones. But I'd like one at least 22 inches long. Maybe 32. I love the 22KG spacers.

Will you post a pic of those pillows you mentioned? They sound yummy.

barbie

Comment

Barbie,

Here it is:

Silver CFW Pillows

I am resisting from making a purchase big time, as I really must concentrate on saving up for a nice strand of round Tahitians

However, I am weak when it comes to jewellery

DK
        Treat every life situation like a dog: if you can't play with it, eat it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away

Comment

Those are lovely Dkan. I adore the overtones.
          barbie

Comment

Working...
          X