Double the pleasure!

Amrita

It always gives me great pleasure to see beautiful creations, especially pearly creations! But looking at the picture of the following lovely piece by Sueki, I felt double the pleasure and I have her permission to say why!
The reason is because the pearls that have been used with her gorgeous pendant are mine! :):eek:

She's put more pictures of this creation called "Midnight Garden" in her favorites album on her profile page. Actually all her creations are gorgeous.....

I am so happy - thanks for letting me share my happiness and pride with you friendly P-G souls! :D

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/album.php?albumid=35&pictureid=574

P.S. Susan is away on a trip right now, and will be posting in a few days.

Congratulations on being the proud pearl parent. It must be tough to send such lovely children out into the world! ;)

It can be very hard sometimes, but when the customer contacts me afterwards to say how delighted they are - then I feel good knowing the pearls have gone to a good home.

I was just admiring "Midnight Garden" the other day. You must be so pleased to see your babies turn out so beautiful!

Lovely pearls! I must say though, that enhancer caught my eye pretty quickly. All in all a tribute to it's maker... both of you.

Amrita and Sueki,

Those are beautiful! Sueki, love your whole album, too! Great choice of lampwork beads, to compliment, but just in the right proportion.

Gosh !
I've just got back from a short break and seen this thread.
Nathan, Miriam, Pattye - thanks for your comments. I had these gorgeous lampwork beads and was saving them for the right pearls, and these dyed black f.w.'s are perfect with the colours of the lampwork glass.
I have bought quite a few strands from Amrita and am very happy with them all.
When I find time I'll post some photos.
Thanks Amrita, your pearls are super.

Hi Sueki & Amrita - gorgeous work again as always Sueki - you just always seem to get the balance right. Amrita - beautiful pearls.

Back