No announcement yet.

Metallic ripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also bought some things from kongspearl. I got a 14mm round nuked freshwater and two pairs of the 11-12 metallic nuked ones. Still waiting on them to get here but I'll post pictures when the arrive. I also suggest requesting pictures if it's a listing that is not one where you can specifically pick pearls. The owner is very responsive and accomodating!

Comment

Lary007, please post so that we can admire your pretties too

Comment

Got my order in today! I am really really happy with them. The colors are exactly what I was expecting, if not better. Quality is also right on part with what was shown. I hand-picked the 14mm Edison and I wish these pearls would photograph as stunningly as they appear in person. Luster on all of them is way better than in my crappy pictures. I will definitely be purchasing more.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow , those are gorgeous !! Well done , I'm sure you are thrilled !
          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Wow Lary007, they are so delish. I wonder what you will make out of them. 2 pairs of earrings and a pendant or ring?

Comment

Since this thread was originally about Kong's pearls, I am curious if the other orders have arrived, for those of you that ordered that is?

Vendor Pic: Click image for larger version

Name:	KONGS PRL CANDY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	370762

My Crappy Cam Pic: Click image for larger version

Name:	KNGS PRL.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	370763
              Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 11-29-2016, 07:58 PM.
              No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
                Wow Lary007, they are so delish. I wonder what you will make out of them. 2 pairs of earrings and a pendant or ring?
                Must have missed this! Yes, I think the pairs I will keep together and make earrings. Not 100% about the 14mm. I'm wondering if maybe it will be too big for my taste as a pendant. I kinda thought about putting it on a simple band like the twist setting from PP in rose gold. But I'm open to suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by lary007 View Post
                  Must have missed this! Yes, I think the pairs I will keep together and make earrings. Not 100% about the 14mm. I'm wondering if maybe it will be too big for my taste as a pendant. I kinda thought about putting it on a simple band like the twist setting from PP in rose gold. But I'm open to suggestions
                  I'd turn the 14mm into a pendant. Simply because I don't want to knock the pearl against anything while I work. But that's my preference. The twist setting is gorgeous, I love it too. Another setting I love is the solar setting.

Comment

I love a large pearl in a ring...I think SeaUrchin has some wonderful examples (if I am not mistaken!)
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Cam is crap so not sure if better:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kongs.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	370764

18X14mm
                      No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

• I am going to try mine again on the back porch its relatively bland day sun wise....see if I can capture all the colors outside instead.

Originally posted by lary007 View Post
                        I also bought some things from kongspearl. I got a 14mm round nuked freshwater and two pairs of the 11-12 metallic nuked ones. Still waiting on them to get here but I'll post pictures when the arrive. I also suggest requesting pictures if it's a listing that is not one where you can specifically pick pearls. The owner is very responsive and accomodating!

Comment

• BPDDC, your pearl looks very colorful even with the "crap cam" filter. What will you be doing with this biggie?
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• BPDDC - I think I know exactly what colour that pearl is ! I've been struggling to photo some Ripple earrings and irl they are lavender rose green gold ..in photo they appear ...rosey tan ? Lol. They look so blah and yet they are quite pretty irl. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1456.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	370765
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• I just want to keep it in my loose gem collection, pull it out ever so often and call it "My Precious" lol

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                              BPDDC, your pearl looks very colorful even with the "crap cam" filter. What will you be doing with this biggie?

Comment

• I think you are exactly right! The overtones are amazing depending where the light hits.

How big are those pearls in your earrings? I love the negligee style earrings

Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                                BPDDC - I think I know exactly what colour that pearl is ! I've been struggling to photo some Ripple earrings and irl they are lavender rose green gold ..in photo they appear ...rosey tan ? Lol. They look so blah and yet they are quite pretty irl. [ATTACH]46478[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X