• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanadama View Post
    Cathy your earrings are stunning!
    omg, i LOVE rubies so these are extra extra special

Comment

Thank you, JerseyPearl and trulyviolet The rubies are very bright and sparkly, and the earrings are extra joyful because they are from my dear friend Sarah.
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Gorgeous earrings, Cathy and Pareltje.

Comment

Thank you, Sea Urchin Nice thing is, they're really a joy to wear too. Light, comfortable, but with a huge presence. And very wardrobe friendly, as the colors change with the light, like chameleons.
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
            Uh, I don't remember, Newberry LOL ... I take such awful photos, maybe not? I got a pair of Sea of Cortez/Ruby drop earrings, some loose pearls, a couple things fixed/restrung ... mostly had a marvelous time! Here are the earrings; photo doesn't begin to do justice to the pearls or the earrings. The pearls are about the size of a dime; maybe a bit smaller, on secure locking 14K earwires.

[ATTACH]46022[/ATTACH]
            Love, love, love those earrings!!! Sarah does great combinations.

Comment

She does indeed, Newberry. I had a VERY hard time deciding between a couple pair. One had even brighter, deeper blues and greens and I was in love, but those were gold filled and no rubies. I could have lived with the gold filled, but prefer 14K ... but it was those rubies, sigh ...
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Urchin View Post
                Gorgeous earrings, Cathy and Pareltje.
                Thanks Sea Urchin, I look forward to seeing more pictures of your new Tahitians from Kojima

Comment

I had been drooling for those SoC ones for a long while. I'm saving up for a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                    Thank you, Sea Urchin Nice thing is, they're really a joy to wear too. Light, comfortable, but with a huge presence. And very wardrobe friendly, as the colors change with the light, like chameleons.
                    Cathy, do they weight a bit? My earlobes are still healing from my first ear piercings in June, and I'm afraid i won't be able to wear danglies until the year has passed =/.

Comment

Here are my round metallic nuked fwps from Kongs Pearl. Th color is light copper
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161115_104122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	370552 IRL

Comment

Those are really pretty! Are they half or full drilled?
                        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                          Those are really pretty! Are they half or full drilled?
                          They are half-drilled, JP. I'm looking for a pair of earring findings....

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
                            Here are my round metallic nuked fwps from Kongs Pearl. Th color is light copper
                            [ATTACH]46186[/ATTACH] IRL
                            so then kong pearls is a decent vendor?

Comment

Originally posted by trulyviolet View Post
                              so then kong pearls is a decent vendor?
                              Yes, Vi. Their pictures match the pearls I bought so far. If I may suggest you, always buy individually photographed pearls from any vendors. This has helped me with quality issues and avoided disappointment. Bear in mind though that Chinese vendors grade their pearls differently. They often exaggerate the grading. When you see AAAA grade, expect it to be between AA+ - AAA
                              Last edited by Pareltje; 11-15-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Pateltje very pretty. Are u going to set as dangles?

Comment

Working...
                                X