Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshwater pearl from Etsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin86
    replied
    Originally posted by kelluvpearls View Post
    Lovely freshwater pearls Justin.
    Yup! Thanks, hope can grow as new hobby

Leave a comment:

• kelluvpearls
    replied
    Lovely freshwater pearls Justin.

Leave a comment:

• jshepherd
    replied
    Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
    Oh no! I am glad she found her way back to her rightful home!

Leave a comment:

• LBoone
    replied
    I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
    I'm glad you found your pearl. And also glad that you reminded me of a novelette that I love, Dune Roller. You can read it at that link. Considering the last sentence of your post, you should read it...

Leave a comment:

• Bailey1856
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin86 View Post
    Maybe you need a salad bowl
    YES, that's exactly what I need LOL

Leave a comment:

• Pareltje
    replied
    Lol Cathy, that's an adventure... all the stories about pearls remind me of Pippi in Taka Tuka Land. It inspired me to collect pearls lol

Leave a comment:

• Justin86
    replied
    Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    Oh but I need a large deep dish where I can put my hand in and run my fingers through the pearls...
    Maybe you need a salad bowl

Leave a comment:

• amti
    replied
    I love my long necklaces because I can see and play with the pearls. I just love the way the colors change with the light. Enjoy your pretties, Justin!

Leave a comment:

• Bailey1856
    replied
    Oh but I need a large deep dish where I can put my hand in and run my fingers through the pearls...

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Justin - lovely pearls ! I can stare at the colourful ones for ages !

CathyK - boymthose things can roll a lot further than you think can't they! I'm always astonished at how far something can roll .....and how uneven my floor is ...

Leave a comment:

• Justin86
    replied
    Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    LOL, Bweaves.

Justin, I thought about getting a white ceramic bowl, fill it with nice pearls, and put it on my bedside so I can look at them before I go to bed and when I woke up in the morning
    Should get a large oyster shell

Leave a comment:

• Justin86
    replied
    Similar story with Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    Justin86, your new pearls are very lovely

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    I love to gaze at my pearls...I have a collection of undrilled beauties that I just stare at and fondle...definitely like worry beads, only I best be careful not to drop them! I'm glad I'm not alone in my habit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X