Wish list

LadyBratFace

I hope this is a safe place to post this--or perhaps someone can point to a post that's already running. Anyone putting together a 'wish list', for various holidays or just a dream-string of pearls you've been eyeing? I was asked what I'd like as a gift and I'm having a heck of a time trying to decide. While I've been looking/shopping/dreaming, I've come across some amazing items.

I'm currently drooling over this one:
https://kojimapearl.com/collections/pearl-necklaces/products/temptress-pearl-rope

I'd just like it to be about half as long for me personally. It got me thinking...can you special order a string of say...akoya pearls to form a pretty rainbow? Or even a pink+white+blue strand? oh, I'd love that.

Anyway...I'd love to put my eyes on some pretty wish-list pearls. :D Post away!

Oh, I've been drooling over the Temptress ropes at Kojima, too. But they're too heavy for me. I tried one on. Sarah will work with you to make something special, so you could ask her to make one half as long as a custom order. I know she just got back from a buying trip because she was looking for pearls for me for a custom necklace.

Ah, well I could only eye this one and dream. Kojima's Sun Shadow's Cortez.
KDNSOCQWEEN_-7_6812_1024x1024.jpg

A Lot of Hisano's pieces are also on my wish/dream list. Blue Diamond and White SS pieces are my top favorites.
https://littlehjewelry.com/products/blue-diamond-and-white-south-sea-pearl-geode-pendant

.... it goes on lol.

Wishing big!

Wishing big!

Okay, if I can dream big, here is what I covet from AP. Aubergene Tahitians 12 - 15mm and a mere $22,000.

Attachments

• 2AE762FA-7455-46E9-BF1B-AFE27A6EAE26.jpeg
    2AE762FA-7455-46E9-BF1B-AFE27A6EAE26.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 49
A Jewelmer GSSP Opera strand. There's just something hypnotic about it, as if the strand is enchanted. I saw one in a Jewelmer roadshow here back in March. I was not even in the market for pearls, but boy! What an impression!

Oh someday you will be mine... now where is my winning lottery ticket? :p

jewelmer strand.jpg

Jewelmer SG Roadshow.jpeg

OK, that Jewelmer necklace looks unreal. I mean that as a compliment.

Abi I'll fight you for the SoC necklace lol. Ever since I saw Gabi Giffords' version (in silver) I've wanted a SoC bezeled mabe necklace. Some day...

Now that I've experienced the beauty that is the GSSP, I want a short, chubby strand of 24k gold rounds. Heaven.

And two hands full of little h rings!! I love the Tahitian ones with black or blue diamonds. So sexy.

Battah- lol, trust me you'll win in this fight! You just have to send me a ton of pictures of it so I can put it on my constant changing pearl background on my laptop.

I actually weren't interested in pearl rings until I saw the beautiful Vietnamese akoyas Pearl dreams recently acquired for a ring project. It was right there and then I realized how perfect it'd be to see the pearls as much as I want wherever I am.
So Hisano's rings are a recent add to my list.

Pareltje- I haven't seen those yet! Such a dream!

I actually had just moved to Arizona because only husband's job. 2 reasons I've been looking forward to being here:
1: Gem and mineral show
2: Douglas' farm is maybe a 7-8hr drive.

I would definitely love to own a more simple/affordable piece similar to that SoC mabe piece.

I'm lusting after a Waterfall rope from Kojima, but in my case I will get it. Sarah's working on it for me.

BWeaves, sounds so special, can't wait to see your Waterfall rope from Sarah!

And Abi, #3, You can come to Ruckus next year because you are so much closer to LA!

My first wish would be to have all my pearls restrung and ready to wear; so many are not, yikes! BUT I would love to have a Kamoka Harvest strand and a Golden Harvest Strand from PP, like I saw at Ruckus this summer. I'm enchanted by how the colors and shapes play together. And an awesome pair of large dark Tahitian studs, as ones I have are dangles.

This is going to sound blasphemous but I don’t have anything on my wish list.. I mean there are lots of really nice pearls, but there isn’t anything specific I’m dying for at the moment. In fact, apart from studs, I’m struggling to get enough wear out of my existing pieces.

My holy grail piece would be something from the Paspaley lavalier collection but that would require some serious $$$!

Speaking of Paspaley.. Am I really bad dreaming to adapt their Rockpool Starfish Cuff to a more reasonable price span?)) for personal use, but still feels a bit like stealing :D

X17B16YKQ09_01_Zoom_1024x1024.jpg

I definitely wouldn't toss that back into the sea...if it ever washed up on my shore!
BTW, did everyone see the new mabes Douglas posted on his Instagram? Be prepared.....

Yessssss they're insane!!!

Okay, if I can dream big, here is what I covet from AP. Aubergene Tahitians 12 - 15mm and a mere $22,000.

Oh! My! God! Now those are gorgeous! All I need to do now is win the lottery and they can be mine. lol.

Those mabes are to die for!
I especially liked the blue & the rainbow on the bottom right.
One day I will own my own collection of the finest that Douglas can provide but first I have to make enough money ;)

Agree, the Paspaley Rockpool collection is seriously gorgeous. For once, I actually appreciated paraiba! :rolleyes: ;)

Rockpool Tourmaline Collier.jpg

Rockpool Paraiba Set.jpg

I definitely wouldn't toss that back into the sea...if it ever washed up on my shore!
BTW, did everyone see the new mabes Douglas posted on his Instagram? Be prepared.....

Would it be possible to post the link to that Instagram page? I would love to get acquainted with Douglas's pearls :)

Back