What size earrings?

I agree with that, about people's personal style. I do know some tiny women who love their big jewels and bags, and they carry it off.

Yes. You should have seen Hisano in that honking fireball necklace. Good Lordy! Great balls of fire!!!!! She totally carried it off!

Only problem was, they out-honked the beautiful handmade earrings she designed, which were delicate and subtle. That fireball was the most outstanding necklace seen at the entire show!!!

These are 11 mm South Sea studs and they don't look too overwhelming.

Good Lord! She could wear tennis balls as studs and would look good. Show me something I can relate to man! Like Miss Piggy with those same earrings?:D

Your sister is beautiful, and because she generally wears smaller scale jewelry it likely would be a bit shocking to see her in large earrings. It's a matter also of personal style and what one is comfortable in.

I think that's the point I was trying to make (badly). That it depends on both one's appearance and one's taste.

It's hard being the ugly elder sister of two very attractive girls, but I manage it (-:

Back