Trying to find out about these beauties

Ooooooh. This post got everyone's attention ! Lol.
Those pearls are lovely - they do look like Akoya but if you follow Pattyes steps that will help everyone. And you have some very knowledgeable people weighing in here.

So are these pearls you are looking to buy and the seller told you the story or are these family pearls ?

Katbran, are you directing this to me? If so, I apologize if I caused confusion. I've been going through old posts studying and, seeing these, realize what it is I eventually want. They aren't mine and I've not been in touch with the owner.

What are "Pattye's steps"?

I like the idea of combining amethyst with silvery-blue akoyas and white pearls, especially if the white pearls are actually white rather than cream.

PD, I agree, definitely white. I was thinking silver white but maybe blue white would work, and I want them smaller and immediately on either side of wherever amethyst appears in the tin cup. I think...

Katbran, are you directing this to me? If so, I apologize if I caused confusion. I've been going through old posts studying and, seeing these, realize what it is I eventually want. They aren't mine and I've not been in touch with the owner.

What are "Pattye's steps"?

Ah... I was looking from my phone and didn't notice it was an old post. Pattye had suggested steps for the OP to follow.

Back