The Colors of 2014 Tahitians

l
Stunning colours Frost Me!

Thank you hanadama!! I feel like I have new pearls.

IMG_4700.jpg

Last edited:
Katalan - I will be ordering supplies this week! Your multi Tahitian strand colors is what helped re-inspired my remodel, thanks! Also, Hisano's beautiful Tahitian rope in the Ruckus pictures.

I love the mix of colors! And it's really fun to re-knot and re-purpose these beauties! With a longer rope, will you point all the drops in the same direction or orient them to point from the middle outward? Or knot sort of randomly like a harvest necklace? ...I can never decide which style I like best!

Thanks SunSeeker! It is not graduated. I want to wear it both ways. Clasp at neck and clasp at bottom with a enhancer. So more like a wave pattern, so with clasp at neck pearls are up. I have heavier pearls in center and on the ends, so weight is distributed more even its mainly 9mm with a few 10mm and 11mm.

View attachment 43931

Attachments

• IMG_4690.jpg
    IMG_4690.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 22
Thanks cmd2014, do you think I could use a few gold/pistachios?

Looks wonderful. Love that you re did into a rope. Love the colours

Absolutely gorgeous. It gives me lots of inspiration. However, that's a lot of knots, and knowing me, I would end up with a loose knot just before the end!

hands up agree Beader's secret is great. and super forgiving for me who is such a newbie at knotting. And Pattye is incredibly helpful with advice on colours

Back