Tahitian keshi tin cups!

Sanippy

A few pieces I made today! The bracelets are for my sisters and I'm keeping the necklace. :)

Using 2.1mm sterling silver rolo chain:

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

Last edited:
I used 14ct white gold for this one. My sister picked out the pearls herself from my lot of pearls, she loved the tiny keshi from Jac's AAA mix. I think the chain is 1.5mm.

It was dark by the time I finished this one so apologies for the terrible photo. I promise it looks much nicer in real life!

IMG_0222.JPG

Last edited:
Great job, Hanadama. Very wearable with different outfits!

Excellent work, well done!

DK :D

So pretty! I love those keshi...I may need to order some more. I set mine into yellow gold, but I LOVE how they look in white. I also love that rolo...the round chain and the baroque shapes really work as a nice contrast. Lucky sisters!!

Thank you perlas, pareltje, DK, Vi, Jersey Pearl, Katbran & Bweaves! I'm very pleased with how these pieces turned out.

A couple of better shots of the white gold and tiny keshi bracelet.

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Love the Keshi pieces. What a wonderful sister are to gift the bracelet to her.

Oooohhh hanadama they are absolutely gorgeous!! Good work! Looks beautiful on you and your sister will love her bracelet for sure.
It must be a great feeling to wear the jewelry you have made yourself.

Thanks GemGeek, Katbran and Sokie! Yes, I'm keeping the necklace for myself! I actually felt it was a touch too long so I shortened it ever so slightly to 18" today.

I'm very much learning what my preferences are when it comes to necklace lengths, tin cup spacing etc so it's very useful to be able to pick up the right tools and make changes!

IMG_0279.jpg

Last edited:
Back