Some New Designs

pdesimone

Hi, I'm new to this forum and find your comments and pics very interesting and creative. I wanted to share some of my designs with you.

I sometimes use only pearls or mix my pearls with stones. I go to ZhuJi (Pearl City) on a regular basis so I feel I have very different pearls. I lived in China for 3 years and found the place great and quite an adventure.

Hope you find my stuff creative, here's just a few. I'd love to hear some comments.

Paula
www.PaulaDeSimone.com

Attachments

• teeny.jpg
    teeny.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 44
  • teeny1.jpg
    teeny1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 46
  • teeny2.jpg
    teeny2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 43
  • teeny3.jpg
    teeny3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 41
Designs with Freshwater Pearls

Designs with Freshwater Pearls

Hi Paula,

I particularly like the second design and also the fourth. All necklaces are nice, so keep up the good work!

Hey Paula,

Very nice pieces! Love the pearls and turq! And the torsade is lovely also! Wish there was a more close up to see the pearls better. I like torsades a lot.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

thanks

thanks

I try to be very different in my designs to beat out the competition . I sell in NY and there is so much of the same thing. I try different colors and shapes to appeal to the customer that wants a "one of a kind" instead of a piece of jewelry tied with a known designer...I am looking for the "wow, that is different" response..

Paula
www.PaulaDeSimone.com

Back