So much fun!

maryred

Hello everyone. I've been a long-time lurker, but I've only posted once before. I recently bought some freshwater exotics, and I wanted to share some pictures of what I did with them. I've been having tons of fun reworking my strands, and all my knowledge (and courage) to play around with my pearls has come from Pearl Guide. I'm very grateful to all the experienced beaders who are so willing to share information.

I ordered the 6.5-7mm pearls. When they first arrived, I kept taking them off so I could admire the color and luster of the pearls. I finally just wrapped them around my wrist so I didn't wear the clasp out with the constant unhooking. After several days, I decided that these pearls were destined to be a bracelet. Now I can admire them all the time. The leftover pearls were used for a tin cup necklace.

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 31
I almost forgot...here's a neck shot. There's about 1.25" from pearl to pearl. I hope it comes across as multi-color with the pearls spaced apart and not mismatched.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 46
Beautiful pearls. The tin cup looks great on you. It's so delicate and feminine.

Beautiful!!! I love how delicate they look on you. The pearl colours are quite complementary and very complimentary on you.

Excellent work and they look awesome. Now just be careful while driving not to get lost gazing at the bracelet! ;)

It's funny you should say that...early today I had a close call while walking down a hallway gazing at my bracelet. After my near miss, I'll be more aware of my driving. Thanks for the compliments. I really enjoy these pearls, though I wish I would have had the budget for a larger diameter. I'd love to see more pictures of other members' exotics. IMO, there can never be enough pictures posted.

Back