Rainbow loom

Very trendy Karin! Will have to show my 8yo granddaughter. She and her friends have been at this for a year now. Lots of fun and those bands make great "stocking stuffers" :)

Thank you all!

Lisa, nothing warm at the moment - makes the blood vessels dilate. Frappochinos and smoothies are better (sounds better too :))

Too funny, Katbran, about Tim Burton :D

Ida really wants to give a lot of very colourful bracelets. I just want black ones to add to my rock'n roll collection. Though combining with metallic silver would look good too. I'll definitely have to buy her more black bands, though. I really love the look, especially with rubies and pearls dangling from them...

- Karin

Yeah, I know about the no warm stuff rule. I just can't remember if I followed it closely (by hours) or not, because I always sleep for hours right after. It didn't seem to affect bleeding one way or another since I was ice packing as well (when I was finally awake).

Plus, they change the rules when grad students publish their research. For instance the rule used to be -keep the site packed with gauze until the gauze shows no blood. Now they say different. Yes, always better to follow doctor's orders. At least if something goes wrong, they can't yell at you for being non-compliant.

Good that those frappes are something you love! :)
xo

Ida made me a black bracelet today as well. We'll be adding gems to some of her creations tomorrow :)

- Karin

Yes, they are tiny little rubberbands woven together.

- Karin

Back