Pearls in a blue box

rruthis

I am new to the pearl industry, I have made less expensive jewelry for the mass market for years. I live in China and have offices in Zhejiang and Guangdong. I have been trying to source silver and gold accessories such as clasps, fish hooks, chain, etc. Where is the best place to source this? Is guangzhou best? Which markets would you recommend. I am very mobile in china and speak chinese so I am willing to go wherever I have to in order to get the best quality at a reasonable price

I have a blue hard plastic arc shaped box which has Sante Fe Jewellers sticker on the inside-looks quite old. Inside it is cushioned with bue velvet and top part lined with silk. Inside I found an absolutely beautiful pearl necklace-I think they are seed pearls- and have a sterling silver clasp. Also a small seed? pearl bangle with gold lobster clasp. The blue plastic Box has BEXYL Australia on the back Can anyone tell me anything about it please?
Thanks
rruthis

If you check out the Jewellerynetasia website that gives you info on the fairs in mainland china as well as the HK three

Back