Pearl Oysters for opening

I don't get gullible (and try not to be) either but the UK voted to quit the EU and America voted for....
It's like the heavy cold sweeping here - even The Queen is poorly - there's a lot of it about unfortunately.

If I could hug you I would! That is all I'm gonna say :eek: and..

I don't get gullible (and try not to be) either but the UK voted to quit the EU and America voted for....
It's like the heavy cold sweeping here - even The Queen is poorly - there's a lot of it about unfortunately.

Shiby very glad you've stuck around and determined to educate yourself. I believe the more we do that the more we empower others around us to do the same.
Over Christmas I had very detailed conversations with a few salespeople (once they understood I knew more than they did about certain topics) at different stores, pointed them to sources to "Educate" themselves. Who knows if they were truly interested in learning, but they've been empowered to do so. (I probably spent more time talking than shopping)

So I have tried to explain all of this to many people and they don't care! They don't want to know! They just want to do it. They want to spend their money on this. I don't get it

Back