Pearl Oasis vs. "Famous Brand" Pearls

If you look at the test you can read 'Mikimoto' under the 'XXXXX'.

Sheila

Galatea

Galatea

Do you see the collection call "Galileo"from pearlOasis.com?
This sound much like "Galatea" HUUMMMMMM!?

My first time on Pearl Guild and I want to thank you to all of you out there have spoke a bout my work "Carve Pearl" in the last few years.
I Been busy working and did not know a wonderful place like this where we can learn about pearl.

Talk to you again soon
Chi

Last edited:
Very welcome to our Forum, Chi Huyinh and thank You for those most creative jewelry works You have been doing. Really impressive, even though I like pearls best in their "natural costume".:)

Sir: It is indeed an honor to be able to read your post. It always amazes me how many and varied people come to visit.

Lovely to have you post. I am a great fan of your work! The new Da Vinci collection is absolutely fabulous. I'm planning to get more of the freshwater diamond in the pearl and tahitian with rubies. The concept is very creative and the end result just amazing. I'm running out of words to express how in love I am with the entire line.

Thanks for the kind words

Thanks for the kind words

Thanks you all for the Kind words.
If you ever have any question about my work just let me know I will be happy to share with you.
I believe an artist exist in his own world but he does not belong to himself.
I am here to share to learn and to be one with the beautiful world.
Chi Galatea Huynh

Welcome to the forum Chi Huynh. Congratulations on the gemstone-carved pearls as well. They are attracting quite a following.

One can only assume Oasis is referring to Mikimoto. I have never liked those "comparisons" however. Mikimoto has several lines, some of which feature their loewr-grade pearls. Nobody argues with the quality of their AAA grade at their namesake stores. Well, almost nobody...

Back