Pearl Mail

Pearlcat, they look very nice and I like the golden dyed coines very much. I have bought pearls a couple of times from them and have been very satisfied with them.
Let us know once they arrive if they are like the pictures show them to be...

Thanks for letting me know that Inge. It's nice to know someone from the board has ordered from them. I'll let everyone know what I think when I get them. Kate

I am also awaiting my tester order from them too. Good to hear they are pretty reputable. I am waiting for some multicolor keishis (if you know me - that is no surprise) and some natural white/bronze coins.

Pearlcat - thos multicolors look just gorgeous! I hope they live up to the promise too!

And thanks to you Island Bound and Pattye for the ideas. I'm not sure when I'll get to it, $$$ being the major factor, like most things in our lives, yes? I want to use
Valerie Naifeh (linked so you can visit her site)as the designer (she's a smashing bench jeweler too I hear), but I'm in permanent flinch mode to see what she would charge. Her store is just fab, and way too close for comfort.

Talk about a sophisticated and elegant site!

All your goodies look fabulous! I went a little crazy this month and treated myself to some Tahitians and akoyas. Pleased as punch!

Hi Everyone: I received two of the items I ordered from the ebay seller lileil971. I started a new thread under the ebay topic where I have pictures. Kate

Received my baroque Tahitians last week which debuted today at work. They look so gorgeous against magenta!!!

Back