PBS Nova special on tonight

C

cowgirlsalon

Hi all -
I just found out that PBS will be airing a NOVA special tonight at 7:00pm central time called "The Perfect Pearl", which I believe was originally shown in 1998. Its getting down to the wire, I know (just a few minutes from now in my time zone), but there's a chance that the special will be shown again, either late at night (good taping opportunity) or on another day altogether. And I assume that it will run in a couple of hours on the west coast, so there's a chance that some of you will get this in time. Either way, PBS' website has a lot of info on the show as well as other educational material regarding the subject, so it may be worth a trip to their site to see what's available there. (Not an endorsement - I haven't actually read through the links yet.)

Sorry if this is a redundant post. I only took a second to look for another mention of the show and as nothing came up, I decided to go ahead and post it - just in case.

All the best -
Annie M. Harrison

Thanks, Annie!
Without your reminder I would have missed it completely! It was on at 8pm here on the west coast. Fascinating, even though not completely current. Oh, those HUGE SS pearls!!!!
Pattye

Back