One more Tahitian monster joins the family

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
Had to share. Just arrived from Rangiroa yesterday...haven't taken it off my neck...17.5mm.

Sheri

Attachments

• blue monster pearl.jpg
    blue monster pearl.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 31
Wow!

I love that color. I think I have only seen it in crayon colors before. Deep Prussian Blue/green. Lovely. Wear it a lot!

THAT -- is amazing! The color is very mysterious. Congratulations! ;)

Does this monster need a foster family? A godparent??

That is a stunning pearl, Sheri - but where are the bats, beetles and spiders? Very conventional (for you) but just so, so gorgeous!

Astonishingly beautiful! What sort of chain do you wear it with?

I was so eager to get it on my neck, just have it on a simple 18k chain right now. The bail is quite large, could easily work as an enhancer, so I imagine I'll come up with some more interesting options for it. Will have to play around with the colors, as the pearl is rather changeable depending on the light and background. Right now, we're just happy getting to know each other.

And don't worry, Nerida, I'm not getting boring and stodgy - there's just a little corner of this goth girl that happens to be really really attracted to klonks!

Sheri

Now that is one breathtaking pearl! Thank you for posting the size. If you hadn't I would have thought the bust was full-sized and I would have fainted dead away!

Sheri, this is really amazing!
And the colour is the colour of deep ocean waters!

My monster 17mm, insisted on joining the party !!!
Eli (George for you knotty) the photographer, is reflected in the pearl.

DSC_0002_2.jpg

George! How absolutely lovely to finally meet you! Not to be indelicate, but you are larger in real-life, correct? On second thought, a man who fits into a pearl is a wonderful invention!

Back