New to pearl farming?

Erinb

I'm looking for people who seriously considering working on a pearl farm for the first time.....anywhere in Australia. It's for a documentary series.

And while I've got your attention....is there good money to be made?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Erin

Hi Erin,

a few of my friends are working/will be working for Paspaley in Darwin and for other pearling companies in Broome.

Can you send an email address or a contact number to reach you? I'll let them know.

Hi Erin

Hi Erin

Do you know any pearl farms in S. Pacific Islaneds I can work? I have no experience at all on pearl farming.
Thanks

Aimsgroup,
If you possess a french passport you can work in French Polynesia. If not, it's pretty tough. France is the only country in the world that considers volunteering illegal so you or your employer could even get in trouble for that!

Josh said:
France is the only country in the world that considers volunteering illegal
Hi Josh,

are you serious? I'm not surprized France does not allow voluntary work for foreigners, but I'm surprized it's the only country to do so.

aimsgroup, depending on your citizenship, you can work in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa. There are pearl farms in the north that hire backpackers.

looking for farmer

looking for farmer

effisk said:
Hi Erin,

a few of my friends are working/will be working for Paspaley in Darwin and for other pearling companies in Broome.

Can you send an email address or a contact number to reach you? I'll let them know.

Hi Effisk,
I am Chi Huynh creator of Mercy pearl. I am looking for pearl farmer in Australia to make white pearl with the gem inside. Can you help me?
Thanks
email at artistchi@yahoo.com

Chi Galatea Huynh

Back