New graduated white Edison strand!

BabyNurse stunning pearls and they look gorgeous on you, especially when you paired it with the blue shirt. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.

Thank you, kelluvpearls! Sharing them is half the fun! I took an embarrassing number of pictures, so I will be posting a few more.

That is an amazing strand!!! They look like perfect pearls with gorgeous colors! Congratulations on the beauty!!!

Thank you, amti; I agree! I have them in a box at my bedside so I can glance at them every time I pass by.

Just Wow! That necklace looks gorgeous on you, BN. I don't think you have to worry about overwhelming us with pics, lol -- bring it on.

Hehe-- thanks Kay! You're right, I never tire of seeing pictures of people's pearls! Will post more today...

I keep coming back to this strand BabyNurse...it is gorgeous...and I'm kicking myself that I missed it. I have a multicolor large, 12-15mm Edison strand (PP mother's day sale a couple of years ago). I love that one, but I really think I could use a strand of LARGE white pearls!

I remember those large Edisons from two years ago. Please, PLEASE post pics of yours so we can enjoy them?!

baby nurse -- these pearls are so special and so cutting edge. This strand couldn't have found a better or more appreciative neck.

May you have many decades of joy wearing a modern classic.

Mwah!

Thanks, Pearl sister! I expect to wear these FWP for years:)

Those are the white pearls of my dreams BN. Thank you posting. Just stunning!!

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

DK :)

Gosh darn it ..I swear I posted on this yesterday :mad: Those pearls are truly fabulous and I am truly jealous ! You must be thrilled to have such a gorgeous piece ...I think I'd wear that every day !!!

Lol I'm glad you like them Katbran! I'm thrilled to have these pearls-- wearing them as I type :eek:

A few more pics.

PPEdswrl2.jpg

PPEdwhtop.jpg

PPEd@.jpg

PPEdpile.jpg

PPEdbust1.jpg

They look amazing in every picture. Remind me of the silver colored nanodots.

Thanks for the new photos BabyNurse. In your opinion how do they compare with your Burmese SS earrings?

Back