New Blue-Silver Baroque Akoya Pearl Necklace From PP

userangl28212003

Community member
I got my new silver-blue baroque akoya strand from PP on Friday and have been wearing it all weekend. The size of the pearls are 7-7.5mm. It has been rainy the last few days, but I have been dying to post some pictures so I did my best with the lighting I had. Does anyone else have trouble capturing the blue in photos like I did? When taking pictures I see the blues with my eyes, but it doesn't pick up on the camera for some reason, Especially when wearing them they just look like balls of light lol. Hopefully the sun will come out soon to get the blues to show up in the camera, but the pictures show the luster well :).

my new silver-blue baroque akoya strand from Pearl Paradise
my new silver-blue baroque akoya strand from Pearl Paradise front view
my new silver-blue baroque akoya strand from Pearl Paradise laid out
my new silver-blue baroque akoya strand from Pearl Paradise worn

You caught some good blues there! Not bad, woo-hoo!

Nice!!! I have trouble capturing the true color of my blues in photos too. Yours look great. ENJOY!!!

Oh, how I love blue Akoya pearls! (Insert heart emoji) Congratulations on a lovely strand!

Exquisite strand! I absolutely love the pops of blues and cherries jumping off some of the pearls

Thanks everyone. I think it's my monitor that is not great cuase on the phone the you can see the colors. It can see the blue and pink overtones in person and I love it :)

I love blue akoyas! Something really special about them and the pretty pink overtones. Enjoy them!

Back