Need help to identify pearls

EMS05

Photo310.jpgI need help identifying pearls inherited from my grandmother the only, the only type of insignia on the green felt necklace box is two angels holding a crown with a curled line underneath. Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• Photo304.jpg
    Photo304.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo305.jpg
    Photo305.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I am not familiar with the markings on the box lid, and the picture does not provide sufficient details for me to have a guess at what they may be.

Close up pictures of the pearls, and the front and back of the clasp are needed in order for me and the others to help you.

DK :)

I added another picture. Sorry about the bad quality it is from my cellphone. Thanks so much for the response :)

Very difficult to tell with the fuzzy photos, but assuming they are real (pass the tooth test), they look like cultured Akoyas to me.

Sheri

Based on the fuzzy new close up pic, I cannot see any knots between the pearls, and the pearls look too round and too uniformly shiny to be real.

That's my hunch, sorry.

DK :)

I will try and get them checked out, thanks for the response DK, and help I can get is greatly appreciated!

Back