Natural Pearl GRIMA Brooch

BlackPearlDudeDC

Natural Pearls & Diamond Brooch by GRIMA

Grima.jpg

While you are there also check out the Seashell necklaces and the "Gothic" Tahitian Pearl necklace.

Last edited:
GRIMA tends to be a little mod for my taste. I can't shake the feeling that this brooch looks like a splat or blurp.

As you know the gemological world is so tight :rolleyes: thanks to a friend I had the opportunity to view a "small collection" of pieces of designer jewelry (this pic is is not one) and sadly there were no pearls amongst them but the gems were so well cut and bright. Afterwards I had to take a second look at some of their pieces and went treasure hunting. In this pic I enjoyed the colors of these little treasures.

Great stuff! :)

I like the colors of the pearls in this ring too:

pearlring.jpg

Pictures please! I know you love the Pipis! ( How do you like the ring?)

I'm wearing a bracelet at this moment of pipis that have the exact same color variety as in the brooch...

Not to change the subject, but MSC, that clasp... is it from Rio and silver? How do you like it? I almost bought a few of them. lol

Not to change the subject, but MSC, that clasp... is it from Rio and silver? How do you like it? I almost bought a few of them. lol

The clasp is from Rio, but it's 14kt gold - I like them okay, but you have to buy the rings separately, so what you're seeing is 2 clasps plus 2 jump rings to create the system. 20G wire will fit through the bottom space in the clasp, but not universally. I've found that I've had to adjust the bottom of the clasp on a number of them to accommodate a 20G jump ring.

Back