My tahitian pearls from Wen

KatalinPG

The title says it all. I've ordered 5 pcs. of 11-12 mm tahitian pearls from Wen. The price was good, so I thought, why not. They arrived yesterday, and I have to say, I'm really pleased.
I've snapped some pictures in the evening in my home office:

IMG_5253.jpg
SoCRings 01s
IMG_5257.jpg
I always wanted to have a shorter tahitian tin cup, but I still would like to make it from 7 or 9 pearls, so I've just ordered 5 more. I hope, they are going to be equally nice.

I'm really happy with them! I can't wait to make a new necklace with them.

They certainly look great. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Ohhhhhh they are very nice! Wen pearls from etsy? Ill snoop around looking at her pics!

I wanted to give you a small update about my tahitians from Wen. I've ordered from her 3 other shipments, in smaller sizes also.
There were 2 or 3 pearls, which were not as nice, but the others were really good quality for the price.

I have made a station necklace, a pair of studs, and I am going to make today in the evening a wire wrapped bracelet.

This was my second shipment:
IMG_5329.jpg

I picked 7 pieces from the first 2 shipments, and have made the station necklace. Today I have worn the necklace with the studs:
IMG_5471.jpg

Than I have ordered also smaller sizes, and from these I'm going to make a bracelet. The 5 pearls are not Long enough, I may add some blue sapphires:
IMG_5469.jpg

One more picture about the studs. The 2 other pearls are from Jaq, I may add some dangling part to the studs, but I still haven't decided how to do it.
IMG_5472.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty! Wen has some gems.

I choose the EMS shipping option and receive them within 10 days here in the US.

Back