my new baby

juliebeth

got this adorable baroque south sea pearl all by itself from pearlparadise the other day - she is SO lovely! until i find a better place for her, right now i've got her wrapped to this vermeil connector i had. i actually put her on a longer (but sterling) chain so i can see her while wearing. LOVE!!

sigh. now i want an entire strand, of course. one of these days...

ssppnecklace.jpg

Uhhh, she looks like she's dripping nacre!

- Karin

yes, karin, she is dripping! that is a good way to describe the nacre thickness and, well, just amazingness. there's a filled-in furrow around the baroque bit at the top, with a little dimple, and i could just look at the thick creamy glowingness of this pearl all day long!

thanks all! honestly, i'd have gotten more work done today if she were on the shorter chain. heh.

k, this is how i'm wearing her today, with another strand i made that has lavender, pink, gold, and some Nucleated ripple pearls. LOVE! also have on long blue jersey skirt, big clompy boots, pearls around wrist. love pearls going cashhh....

todayspearls.jpg

wait, a better shot of that golden strand, coz that blurry photo just stinks.

mypink32strand.jpg

I love your style; you are pushing Austin-style forward, not that it isn't already a style-leader!

Do you know anything about natural freshwater pearls in Texas? I am just wondering how they are getting along...

Back