My freshwater pearl drops from China!

Purranha - it's really easy to find what you are looking for. Just choose the product group from the drop down list, what you are lookin for i.e. Rice/oval pearls. After you get the results, scroll down, and you are going to find a few metallic drops, one of them is LR9-4A-1, but there are a few more.

I really love what I see here, lots of lustrous pearls to make me super happy ;) Here is my purchase from Wen's pearl. They were sold as pairs, I selected them pair by pair and asked Wen to drill them for me ;) IMG_20160831_163257.jpg

WOWZA Pareltje - gorgeous! Did you string this yourself or did Wen do it for you?
Hi Purranha, initially I asked Wen to do it. Since I decided to change the clasp, the original was too small compared to the size of the pearls, I redo the knotting myself. I ran out of beader's secret so I used a special beading thread created by Sonoko Nozue instead, K.O. beading thread.

Pareltje- BEAUTIFUL ripples!

I also got my metallic drops, and arranged my pearls for a necklace. I want to make a station necklace, and arranged my pearls on power pro. I just can't decide,what color metal to use. What do you all think?

image.jpeg

Pareltje- BEAUTIFUL ripples!

I also got my metallic drops, and arranged my pearls for a necklace. I want to make a station necklace, and arranged my pearls on power pro. I just can't decide,what color metal to use. What do you all think?

View attachment 44685
Katalin, your necklace is TDF! I wanted to get a few of those metallics but I already have metallic pearls. I usually opt for silver or white gold. If you love yellow gold, go for it!

Katalin..that is so pretty! I love how you decided to use those pearls! As far as metal color, if it was me I'd totally do rose gold. I think it would compliment the pearls really well. I got some rose gold plated chain length online and I really like it.

beautiful, what does the necklace look like under the natural light?

Minasan, the picture was taken in natural light in my room. I put the necklace in a white plastic box. Here are some extra pics of the ripples taken in the garden. In the shade and full sun.IMG_20160908_144440.jpg
IMG_20160908_144404.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, gorgeous pearls, ladies!

Katalin, I'd do rose gold, too, to set off those gorgeous pearls.

Pareltje, those are beautiful! Well done :)

Whoa, gorgeous pearls, ladies!

Katalin, I'd do rose gold, too, to set off those gorgeous pearls.

Pareltje, those are beautiful! Well done :)

Thanks Battah :) your profile picture pearls are also gorgeous!

Thanks, Pareltje! I only have one strand of them left, and recently made it into a tin cup with brass chain. Ripples are awesome :)

Thanks, Pareltje! I only have one strand of them left, and recently made it into a tin cup with brass chain. Ripples are awesome :)

Battah, agree with you. Ripples are super duper awesome!

Back