My First Tahitian strand starter necklace :)

userangl28212003

Community member
I just bought my first Tahitian strand necklace from Kongs Pearls on etsy. I am not a fancy person so that is why I like more of the baroque/ circle pearls. This strand had subtle peacock overtones which I love, but it is hard to see in pictures unless I do a close up and even then it doesn't show the colors as well. These aren't too expensive since it is a starter strand and I wanted to see how I like them. The necklace itself is 17" but I have attached extension chain to make it longerand pearls are 9-12mm. Here are some pictures :)

Attachments

• neck2.jpg
    neck2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 37
  • neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 37
  • neck3.jpg
    neck3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 38
  • neck5.jpg
    neck5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 40
  • neck6.jpg
    neck6.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 41
  • neck7.jpg
    neck7.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 37
Very nice. The pearls have personality & character. Just remember...Pearls are addictive & you can't stop with just 1. Welcome to PG.

I know lol. I just bought another strand of circle more intense peacock color Tahitian pearl strand, and I am expecting a golden south sea strand (which has being processed customs for a couple of days now :( ) as well as a simple golden south sea keshi pearl ring. I will post once received :)

Congratulations! These have lots of personality and are a good size. I’m sure you’ll enjoy wearing them.

So beautiful Userangl. I like all the pearls but I think the one pearl that is half cherry and half teal is my favorite.

Back