My favorite earrings

An extraordinary body of work! You are a true artist. I especially love the large keshi and stardust bead earrings. And the fireballs, and the rope and exotics and....

Ivona, I'm back, drooling again over your collection. ;) How long is your super-long strand of Tahitians?

Wow! That is an outstanding collection! Great design talent and jewelry making skills!:)

Cheers,
Pernula

Talk about spreading a disease!

Sueki, I have ordered Lindstrom tools - should be here this week... thanks for the tip, and yes, I want a Tahitian rope too!
Inge, Boo, Sueki, Ivona, Sheri - and others - you are all contagious!! Be careful with whom you come in contact! Truly, you all inspire me!

Lindstrom are the only one to have !! I started with "el cheepo" ones not knowing if I will manage to produce anything wearable - now I have only Lindstons - - one of the best investments I did !!!

Ivona, I'm back, drooling again over your collection. ;) How long is your super-long strand of Tahitians?

75". I bought 3x 18" stands and one 21" - took out 4 pearls for earrings and the rest was rearranged and knotted together..

...And thank you all for complements !!! I'm happy that you like the content of my jewelery box... This is the "icing on the cake", because whatever you would say - I would love it anyway. And all this "production" started 1.5 years ago when I wanted to buy a tin-cup necklace, started checking the inernet, found Amanda's and Jeremy's stores ... and this forum..... By the way - I do not have any tin-cup style necklace ( I made few for my friends and daughters, but I still did not make one for myself....) :):eek:

75". I bought 3x 18" stands and one 21" - took out 4 pearls for earrings and the rest was rearranged and knotted together..

I guessed 72" and came up short! That's a lot of beautiful pearls. And the length makes them so versatile - the photos were terrific. I would have to make some kind of mixed strand to get that length. Now it's simmering in the back of my mind... ;)

t

t

I love the Tahitian rope. It's very versatile. I wish I have one..DROOL !!!

Lindstrom are the only one to have !! I started with "el cheepo" ones not knowing if I will manage to produce anything wearable - now I have only Lindstons - - one of the best investments I did !!!

Ivona,

that?s so called "SWEDISH QUALITY" (I just couln?t pass that one up:D

Lovely designs and my oh my, you are really creative!

Whether it turns out to be a good thing or not, Lindstrom is currently moving their factory to Spain, so many items are out of stock at the distributors, I was told!
Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Thanks for the link! I had hoped to save a few bucks as there is a Lindstrom distributor near me, but mail order may be best.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Ivona,
You have a beautiful collection of earrings. I especially love the first one. It's very dramatic looking.

I only use Lindstroms, they're the best but last week I was told that the company closed. Better buy what ever you can NOW.

Gail

Edit - oops.......I wrote this before I read the rest of the posts. I wonder if the quality will be the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
An absolutely gorgeous collection and to think you made them! There are simply too many wonderful things to pick one to comment. Wow!
John

I am so jealous of all your pearls!! So many pearls and such variety!! I can see that you have a flair for dramatic and creative design. Thank you for sharing your pearls with us.:)

Ivona
I have to say how much I love your pearls and designs.. Very impressive work, original and dramatic... All my faves!. How on earth do you pick one to wear?? or do you have a pearl rotation schedule so they are all evenly loved:D . You've set a high standard for this newbie beader to meet.

Robin

Back