Mauna Kea Moonlight's Black Peacock Baroque Strand

mausketeer

here's the strand sheryl has listed on etsy that i came on to post about...... don't know how i missed these! sheryl, if my circled peacock's don't work out (still waiting for them! grrrr - customs!), i'm coming after THESE babies! they're fab! (they look like chestnuts! nice size too - 9.5-11.8) love the black body colour...... do you have more photos for us? pleeeeeze?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/86059738/tahitian-pearl-strand

- jodie -

I'll try and get some. I've had the hardest time shooting in this California light - isn't that weird? It was always easier in Hawaii. I'm on my way to NYC Thurs., so I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the shout out!

yeah, no problem..... i appreciate nice pearls - you know i'm a tahitian pearl nut....... (ha ha - get it? chestnuts? ooh boy..... i'm back everybody......)

funny how light is so different everywhere, isn't it? i can always tell when a movie has been filmed in vancouver just by the quality of light...... well, that and the trees...... i think they're cedars........ only in bc and washington basically - or oregon maybe too........

- jodie -

very nice strand thanks for sharing.....hmmmm might make a nice Christmas gift!!!

eh - i don't wanna be selfish - these were so unique i had to say something about them! besides, i have high hopes for my circled pearls (my gosh - this will be my FOURTH strand! i'll get it right soon i hope! still have to sell my silver/green drops - i'll bump that thread today.......)

hi david! welcome! are you here to research tahitian pearls?

- jodie -

those are gorgeous Sheryl! I just put you in my favorites on Etsy. You have beautiful pearls, that pastel colored strand is to die for!

This strand is gone. Thank you!! The pastel colored one is really nice! I love the silvery colors in it.

This pastel strand is gorgeous. I hope you can post a few more pictures of it for us. :)

il_570xN.285981107.jpg

Back