Majestic Pearl

L

litaloo11

Does anyone have any information on merchandise from Majestic Pearl? We picked up one of their business cards at the Intl. Gem & Jewelry Show in Houston. Do they compare to Evergreen Trading?

I am sure they are another trader, likely Hong Kong based. I have never heard of them before, so I doubt they would compare to Evergreen, unless they trade under another name in Asia.

Didn't I see this on another thread? I have a card from Majestic. They are NY based and go the the Tucson Gem show. In the smaller September show in Tucson, they had a potato-y black dyed strand of 10+mm for $100. I loved the strand- Fantastic colors and brilliant luster, but choked on the price and passed on it. I think I mught have gotten some very tiny seed pearls for $10 a strand in 2005.
http://majesticpearl.com/ They have the same photo as they put in the Gems and Jewelry marketing catalog. The picture looks like they have less commercial stuff than Evergreen Trading Co.
(edit) Oh I remember, it was a PM. Welcome to the forum Litaloo11 and I hope you get some other answers too.

Last edited:
I have bought from Majestic before and found a few good buys. They always quote a higher price and then take a percentage off your total. The percentage increases depending upon your total. I can't remember their exact pricing structure, but if you do call them, be sure to ask about that.

Back